I'm back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm back!

Hello! Eric Salazar here. Not sure if my old username was el zar or elsalazar. I even forgot my old email. I think I was active before 2015. Anyway, I’m from The Philippines and our son is a teenager now. He’s 14. Staying safe at home, I’m drawing an indie comic and reading a lot. The last book I read was Tony Hillerman’s Shape Shifter. Glad to be back! Thanks to momac!

Welcome back Eric! Glad you are staying safe. Please join in on other topics

Comment

Welcome back!
      sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

Good to see you back Eric
        I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

Yea! I remember u! Wow 14! I never had children — tho have 3 nephews in their 20’s now. At 14 it wasassssss cars? For me it was softball & music. [emoji1]
          Nice to see u back (thx Mo) Um starting The Lincoln Conspiracy by Brad Meltzer he is also a comics story teller.....drawer. [emoji1309][emoji1319]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
            Yea! I remember u! Wow 14! I never had children — tho have 3 nephews in their 20’s now. At 14 it wasassssss cars? For me it was softball & music. [emoji1]
            Nice to see u back (thx Mo) Um starting The Lincoln Conspiracy by Brad Meltzer he is also a comics story teller.....drawer. [emoji1309][emoji1319]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Thanks! My son is stuck to his phone. Groan. Brad Meltzer! Yes, I’ve read some of his work in comics. Thanks to all for the welcome- putting this here, I don’t see a plain reply button. Maybe it’s my phone.

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited by Eric; 02-06-2020, 01:35 AM. Reason: Posted it in the sane message. Sorry

Comment

I understand, Eric. We have a 14 year old grandson, he seems to spend most waking hours on his phone. Games, texting friends and facebook plus all the other stuff I don't really know what they are

Comment

Hi, Eric. Nice to have you back!

Comment

Originally posted by YB View Post
                  I understand, Eric. We have a 14 year old grandson, he seems to spend most waking hours on his phone. Games, texting friends and facebook plus all the other stuff I don't really know what they are
                  Whew! At least that’s normal for kids these days. At 14, I was trying to learn karate and nunchucks from books!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Deanie View Post
                  Hi, Eric. Nice to have you back!
                  Thanks, Deanie! Still feeling my way here. Been away for so long.

Comment

Hello again Eric, glad you made it safely.

Comment

Originally posted by momckee View Post
                      Hello again Eric, glad you made it safely.
                      Thanks for bringing me back! I’m getting some Tony Hillerman books later via motorcycle delivery!

Comment

I'm also back! Still reading books and working as a city councillor in the Netherlands.
                        "What a great time to be alive!" ;-)

Comment

OH WOW!!!! it's nice to see y'all! Yes, Brouwer I remember you! Especially your picture! How have you been? Any good books? Movies?

Eric: bike delivery? That's up Dan's alley - we've not been on Kevin's bike in YEARS - like 10? Guess the rider must be VERY COMFORTABLE in that position! ha!

Comment

Nice to 'see' you too, Brouwer. Welcome back.

Comment

Hi Brouwer. Good to see you back!

Comment

Working...
                              X