Kindle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
    My Kindle has died... I think .... it's charged everything is there BUT it won't change screens once I click on the book I want. hmmmmm. I was going to go back and re-read Acceptable Risk by Robin Cook - it was good!
    Dan: of course the BIG questions WHAT happened? Where'd they go - was McCreary able to see him family - and the stories he must have told! and with his new found "ability to see into the future" - could have been some money in that!? and what of War Wolf - did he get back - and in the correct time? And how did the professor get "away" .... oh so many thoughts!
    You can reset your Kindle. I had issues with mine and a reset took care of them. I don't remember how to do it. I think there are instructions on Amazon's website somewhere.

Regarding McCreary's ability to see into the future, he didn't really have much in the way of time and resources to study enough history that would let him make money, but he definitely has some "tall tales" to tell in the next book. And how did that photo of McCreary, Sarah, and Prof. Lindbergh just happen to wind up at the Alamo for Sarah to see it? I mean, really? It just shows up on the curator's desk with no note from who left it? And who was it that interrupted Prof. Lindbergh's phone call with Sarah? Hmm...
    sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

YES! call great questions... I was afraid to mention the photo! I mean! WHERE??? HOW??? WHO???? wait a minute the phone calI? hmmmm think this next book is going to be great. I'm so looking forward to it. Can't wait to read of War Wolf's tales ... did the encounter with the elder Indian change anything?

Comment

Tried the restart... no go. I'll call Amazon today. BUT ... DUH - I just found the paperback - GEE wonder if I remember how they work?

Comment

Anyone read this? It's good - one of the first books I read. (is it me or does the guy on the front look like Mel Gibson?) IMG_0492.jpg

Comment

Charged up my Kindle again yesterday - gonna ON LINE MESSAGE Amazon for help -- since it 's not following commands.

Comment

I knew my Kindle wasn't acting right last time I tried to use it. SO. I charged it up, downloaded from the computer the Will Trent #11 - and nothing ---- I see I. need to re insert my wi-fi password, but .... Y'ALL ARE GONNA LOVE THIS I can't remember were the charger is - from last week

Comment

Working...
              X