Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whose looking forward to seeing Reacher on Prime TV?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whose looking forward to seeing Reacher on Prime TV?

ME! And Lee gets a say in casting this time! I hope it doesn't take too long to get this series into serious production.
    sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

If it is being shown on a "free" channel I'll be there, otherwise no

Comment

Well I saw months ago LC saying something about a tv series. Recent news says it will an Amazon series. Like the Jack Ryan of last year & season 2 this year. Do we need both? Of course I’d rather see a Reacher series- but the Jack Ryan was good —— not better ( hopefully) with the right guy. Again I vote Alex O’Loughlin.
      Also I’ve been waiting 2-3?years for the Nelson Demille tv series with John Corey.
      I watched The Women’s Murder Club, Rizzoli & Isles, Bones .....
      Oh! And this year we’re supposed to get Jeffery Deaver’s Lincoln Rhyme series! Wouldn’t a Iris Johnson Eve Duncan series be good?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
        I watched The Women’s Murder Club, Rizzoli & Isles, Bones ..
        Eh, i'm guessing in the USA channels?
        What is the series called?
        I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

i like Rizzoli and Isles on TV. Not too keen on the books though

Comment

Just noticed a 12 Days of Reacher give away ... just TODAY. It ended on the 12th (of course)... and only for UK folks. Wonder what it was all about? Anyone know?

Comment

I had not heard of this, Fours

Comment

Read an article off Worldscreen on the Amazon JR series. Nick Santora will be writer-producer (Scorpion, Prision Break, The Sopranos, etc.) Skydance signed a multi=year contract. But NO info other than that.

Comment

They picked an actor to play Reacher. Alan Ritchson. https://collider.com/jack-reacher-ca...alan-ritchson/

Comment

You just beat me, Dan. I saw this story a few minutes ago. I'm not familiar with this actor but he appears to be the right size! I also like the idea of starting at the beginning with Killing Floor.

Comment

Originally posted by YB View Post
                      You just beat me, Dan. I saw this story a few minutes ago. I'm not familiar with this actor but he appears to be the right size! I also like the idea of starting at the beginning with Killing Floor.
                      He looks like he could pull it off, doesn't he?

Comment

He looks good for the role. The news item I saw did not give any indication of when the show would be good to go. Anyone seen anything as to a proposed starting date?

Comment

Thanks for the info Dan - no I hadn't heard. AND I had to look him up; I've never heard of him. OK ... looks ok to me
                          Attached Files

Comment

Loved the first season! And the coming second season (when?) looks promising!
                            According to digitalspy, that is.

Comment

Oh I totally am! He's the perfect fit. And it's my favorite book! Yes!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X