Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ziggy

So, made the big decision to retire

I'd always wanted to have a dog but couldn't justify it with being away for a month and no one at home, so, now's the time.

Meet Ziggy
    2 weeks old, Black and Tan Jack Russell

I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

OH. OH OH!!!!!! So cute! Adorable!!! luv puppy breath! And congrats on the retirement!

Comment

Oh. My. Gosh!!!! Adorable. Congrats on retirement & enjoy the puppy.

Comment

Ziggy —- anything to do w/ ur luv of Bowie? [emoji1351]*[emoji441]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
          Ziggy —- anything to do w/ ur luv of Bowie? [emoji1351]*[emoji441]
          Oh absolutely everything to do with Bowie

Comment

Congrats on the retirement Gis!

Comment

So by the time you retire, he'll be old enough to take home? Be ready! We call ours a Jack Russell Terrorist!
              sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan M. View Post
                So by the time you retire, he'll be old enough to take home? Be ready! We call ours a Jack Russell Terrorist!
                I'm hoping that he will grow up to be more gentle than the breed normally suggests

Comment

My sister has a JRT. Woofie is 14 now & she is white with a black & tan face. She's quite tall for a JRT almost like a mini whippet. She's WILD! She's minds, but she's on the go all the time & LORD don't throw a ball around her. Her greatest feat is squeaker SURGERY. This girl can locate & disembowel a toy with a squeaker in a matter of minutes! Very impressive. Her nemesis is the squirrel. My sister is SO good to Woofie. She's her favorite child by far. Pampered baby. Funny .... she will barter for treats: finds a sock == treat. brings you a dried leaf from the front mat == gets a treat, she's so full of life!
                  Hopefully he will brighten your everyday too.

Comment

Cheers 4, I’m looking forward to having him about the house

Comment

...LORD don't throw a ball around her. Her greatest feat is squeaker SURGERY. This girl can locate & disembowel a toy with a squeaker in a matter of minutes! Very impressive.
                      Same with ours. His ball is his life. Kong makes a ball with a squeaker in it. It usually takes him several months to break it down to the point where he can disable the squeaker, and even then he still has to soften it up some more before he can finally penetrate the ball's exterior. Once that happens, it's only a matter of an hour or so, but half of the pieces he rips away, he swallows! So we have to be watching him and as soon as it gets soft, we take it away and get him a new one.

Comment

Those Kong balls - they’re the hard red ones right? Our cats just like the milk rings, peanuts in the shell, shoe strings - they just play with ALL the others for that one grand opening.Lucy has 2 that she will get EVERY night & walks around with them in her mouth & makes the most wicked mournful meows! It’ll wake u up! Then EVERY morning I put them back it starts all over the next night. Simon has 3 that she loves & over the 13 years we’ve had to replace them — she adjusted ok. Dot has only had 1 & she still plays with if I rub REAL leaf catnip on it! Sophie is just 1 1/2 she chases EVERYTHING!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Those Kong balls - they’re the hard red ones right?
                          These are different from the hard red ones. They are purple or blue and are lighter because they aren't solid. Plus they have a squeaker inside.

Comment

Working...
                          X