Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any thoughts on the SB "leaked" final score??? really odd

Comment

what is it with companys putting so many "stars" in the commercials? They DO NOT encourage me to buy that particular item. Such a waste of money. And annoying AF. I can't recall if any of them were good. WELL OF COURSE PAUL STANLEY & OZZY. (maybe the On Hold - Bud Light commercial OH! and the Google phone).
      Guess I should have put money on the game. It was an interesting SCORING game.
      Last edited by 4AMNTN; 13-02-2023, 06:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
        what is it with companys putting so many "stars" in the commercials? They DO NOT encourage me to buy that particular item. Such a waste of money. And annoying AF. I can't recall if any of them were good. WELL OF COURSE PAUL STANLEY & OZZY. (maybe the On Hold - Bud Light commercial OH! and the Google phone).
        Guess I should have put money on the game. It was an interesting SCORING game.
        We opt to watch the USA showing of the Super Bowl exactly for the new adverts.
        I agree that there is no need for recognised people to play their part in them, i have no desire to purchase any of the products either.
        I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

I have a Google Pixel 7 and I haven't discovered those features yet. I need to do some investigating.
          sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

Oh my gosh! ~ either the phone IR the app is amazing!!! The erasing, correcting-wow!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

MI State is not impressing me this year - lets see how today goes.

Comment

Oh my goodness MI and MI State line up Saturday -

Comment

LAAWwwwww. Mi State is sucking this year.

Comment

welp so much for that -- Ohio St #3

Comment

OH my gosh - I actually watched the Michigan and Alabama game - and was interested in it! What in the world. Was for Alabama

Comment

49'er or KC ..... damn their uniforms are too alike!

Comment

Boring for 3 quarters, then a game broke out! I didn't have any preference one way or t'other regarding who might win. My big excitement for the day was seeing Jason Sudeikis as Ted Lasso TWICE in the Michelob commercial.

sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

Yeah, one of y'all watch that -- I missed the Clydesdale commercial but caught it off YT. I of course loved the MAYO cat Kate McKinnon commercial.We saw Messi -- MOST every commercial I thought was not good -- where's the product - AND ok, stars BUT WTH. That Coors commercial - I just didn't get yeah I know it's the silver bullet but ---- oh well.
                            Now I can't think of any to comment on

Comment

Working...
                            X