Comment

I like vegetables but not keen on vinegar

Comment

[emoji1303]watermelon
        Wild rice🤮

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Like Xmas cake

Except I don't like the icky little bits of hard candied fruit in Xmas cake, like the raisins and spices though.

Comment

Yellow [emoji535] (better than white)
            [emoji1304]yams

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm a salty snack eater ... Kevin likes sweets. WHAT ARE YOU?

Comment

Very very rarely have snacks, usually go from one proper meal to the next without anything except a drink.

Comment

don't like mushy egg white - nor overripe bananas and I hate dates, they look like squashed beetles, and during WWII in Scotland while there were a lot of food shortages there always seemed to be shipments of packaged dates.

Comment

oh yuk. I don't like lima beans - butter beans, peas... not into the squishy either. I don't care for "skins" on things: peanuts, pickles, apples, tomatoes... and I don't like coconut. OR any seafood/fish of any kind!

Comment

I'm not a coconut fan either, seems like you can never get rid of it out of your mouth, and bakers have a love affair with grated coconut, finds its way into many desserts.

Comment

I'm not a fan of tomatoes or lima beans...it's the texture for me. Weirdly I'll eat salsa since the tomato is small enough that you can't tell if it's squishy.

I love dates stuffed with cream cheese and topped with a pecan.

My fave foods are salty if I'm going to have a snack.

Comment

It's the texture of a food that puts me off, if it's a bit slimey I don't like it, like egg white or overripe bananas.

Comment

Lima beans! UGH!
                            sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

I don't like the grass stuff they put in bought salads, actually the only lettuce I really like is iceberg lettuce and maybe romaine if I wasn't scared of it being tainted!

Comment

I don't like tomatoes in my sandwiches or burgers. Do like 'em in salads. Love to eat fresh garden grown tomatoes by themselves with just a sprinkle of seasonings on them.
                                Shouldn't be long before we are able to buy garden grown tomatoes from road side stands.

Comment

Working...
                                X