No announcement yet.

What food do you dislike and won't eat.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes they are nice straight out of the garden.

Comment

What food do you dislike and won't eat.

Yep so why do we have Lima beans?? It’s the mushy factor for me as well. love a fresh tomato too! BLT’s & tomato & cottage cheese all summer!!! And yes I just love the roadside stands. Our tomato plants started with little yellow flowers last week! Yea! Now just a month til [emoji534] [emoji534][emoji534][emoji534][emoji534]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Fixed the guys painting on the house some Corn Light Bread ... have any of y'all ever had it? It's just THE best!

Comment

I HATE OKRA. Slimy Martian vegetable.
          sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

Cabbage, yeuch
            I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

Funny Dan. I like it ONLY if it's fried & not a too thick a piece ... then it's too slimy.

Comment

LETS DO A FAVORITE CHRISTMAS ITEM, FOOD, EVENTS, TRADITIONS etc.
                1. our family getting together on Christmas morning - its gotta be Christmas morning 'cause Dad wants it that way.
                2. doing our Christmas theme projects ... Kevin is so talented - free hands all our painted projects & makes the rest!
                3. music - movies & weather. (favorites are: When My Heart finds Christmas, Last Christmas, All I want for Christmas is You, Sleigh Ride, Rockin' around the Christmas Tree. ~~ Miracle on 34th Street.)
                4. chocolate peppermint bark! Egg Nog! my cat Dot likes it too ~~~ see Youtube: Dot and EGGNOG

Comment

I know I'm boring but I don't get particularly excited about Christmas.

It's nice to see the family under fairly relaxed surroundings, nobody is having to rush off with other commitments. Although to be fair with one exception the family all live close (within 20 miles) so we see each other fairly regularly all year round.
                  Food - I like turkey, probably because I rarely have it except at Christmas
                  Music- Fairy-tale of New York by the Pogues and Kirsty McColl
                  We usually have a quiz or two, usually made by me. I like making quizzes so that fills a lot of my December

Comment

I like anything potato, particularly scalloped potatoes. Music around Christmas, never tire of hearing the King’s College carol service, no particular traditions as a couple of the family are no longer with us which threw a wrench into festive occasions.

Nice to hear though that our one granddaughter and her sweetheart have moved in together, he is a nice lad and she is a lovely young woman. Alannis still is pursuing further education now she has her Masters although maybe her plans may change if they decide to marry. He is a teacher, they met at university..

Comment

Mo. Me too. The old question " If you are on a deserted island what would you want with you"?. A potato & every way to fix it! ha! Also ... a way to make fresh water & an Albion (Catapla) tree. Why? for the shade & wood, the worms to fish, watch the wildlife it attracts - and keeps away - and have you ever seen their leaves? HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Do you have a favorite "snack" or food YOU like that others think sounds or looks gross? I like peaches & cottage cheese with 1,000 Island dressing & sunflower seeds on top! Kevin likes PB maple syrup & brown sugar - together all swirled!- yuk! I have also just found Oreos & PB. yummy!
                        SHARE!

Comment

It's very rare that I "snack". Very rare that I eat anything in between regular meals which are immediately I get up in the morning, around mid-day and at 6 o'clock-ish if we eat at home, a little later if we go out, which is quite rare.

One thing I do like which the rest of the family turn their noses up at is Turkey & Marmite sandwiches. Having said thyat they think I'm odd for liking Marmite anyway

Comment

Never tasted Marmite YB. Like Cheez Whiz or peant butter n toast. Don’t like peppery or too spicy foods, don’t like pumpkin.

Comment

Never tasted Marmite!!! You don't know what you are missing, Mo. Make sure you put it on your next shopping list

Comment

What?! No Peanut Butter?????? Mo! Please try it & then with Strawberry Jam[emoji1319]I’ve never had Marimite never heard of it. Is it like Vegimite?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X