No announcement yet.

Rename this forum the 4AMNTNJoint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also hope everything is OK with Fours. Seems very strange when someone goes missing who has been a member for ten or so years and probably made more posts than all the rest of us together

Comment

Yes, seems a bit bare without 4A. I have her address so should drop her a line to make sure all is well.

Comment

Has anyone tried the private message facility on here? Or Facebook for those on it?

Comment

Have written to 4A, letter waiting to be posted, will let you all know if I get a reply but she may be back on the forum before.

Comment

Originally posted by YB View Post
            Has anyone tried the private message facility on here? Or Facebook for those on it?
            She's not on Facebook.
            sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

A letter has gone to her at her home address in Tennesee, will let you know if I get a reply.

Comment

Look forward to hearing from you both

Comment

Fingers crossed everything is ok
                  I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

Hello. It meant a lot to get a message from Dan. And all of your concerns. Mo - thank you I'll look for it.

In short my sister is not well. She's having a debilitating spell of mental illness. There are 3 of us girls 58, 56 & 54. It's the sister two years older than me. She lives in MI but has been here since June. WOW it's tough. She's not anyone that I know. It's like Rain Main, Monk, a Robot, and a PTSD patient all in one. 5 hospital stays in 3 months. I've been driving 6 hour days to get her to her therapy & at the end of the day I'm exhausted from being taxi, mother, sister, therapist, verbal whipping post, banker, coordinator, mediator ... I am so sad.
                    I miss having - friends to talk to. :"). I'll check the other posts to catch up on what I've missed.

Comment

Wow, 4, that sounds TERRIBLE! Our hearts go out to you!

Comment

That sounds awful, Fours. Hopefully things will improve soon

Comment

So sorry for what y'all are going through, 4A.

Comment

Thank you. and Mo thank you so much for the kind letter & thoughtful words; it arrived yesterday. We find out tomorrow if she'll be going in yet another facility.

Comment

Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                              Thank you. and Mo thank you so much for the kind letter & thoughtful words; it arrived yesterday. We find out tomorrow if she'll be going in yet another facility.
                              Please give us an update when you're able!

Comment

I left last Saturday & today you wouldn’t believe the sad texts that she has sent me so I bought a ticket to go back up again Wednesday and stay through next Saturday I really don’t know what we’re gonna do ... this is so sad[emoji22]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X