Rename this forum the 4AMNTNJoint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rename this forum the 4AMNTNJoint

Just to get the Americans here warmed up for November.
    Change the name
    0.00%
    Don't change the name
    0.00%
    Realize this poll is just for fun.
    100.00%

The poll is expired.

sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Have voted, realise its just for fun but I do sometimes think if 4's went away the forum would be extremely quiet. I'm guilty, I look regularly but only post occasionally.

Comment

Dan u crazy! How did you do that?
      And yes, I am conscience of my posts. I'm always afraid that it's MY name showing up. Sorry - it definitely caught up with me this time. I'm wondering & sad - WHERE IS EVERYBODY. JD, Rita, Fiona, LoriDee, Monica, Deanie, Style, Veronica, Vince, Neil, Foggie, and of late Mo. Glad to see Dan's few & YB fewer. I really enjoyed reading y'alls posts. PLUS we're all over the place! It was nice.

Comment

Sadly facebook kill off a lot of marginal forums.

We do get a few new people registering but they are mainly spammers and i have to delete them.

I'm as guilty for not posting enough, but, i will say that i won't close the forum as long as we have regular posts
        I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

Facebook (and similar) has already killed off some forums or drastically reduced the traffic on others. I don't do Facebook and never will so I hope this (and other) forums can stay alive

Comment

Originally posted by YB View Post
            Facebook (and similar) has already killed off some forums or drastically reduced the traffic on others. I don't do Facebook and never will so I hope this (and other) forums can stay alive

Comment

I'd hate to see this forum disappear, it always feels like home.

Comment

Originally posted by momckee View Post
                I'd hate to see this forum disappear, it always feels like home.
                Yes!

Comment

LOL...facebook is on my phone...TBJ is not...and I've been super busy at work trying to catch up. HAD to take vacation or lose it. Then my mom went into hospice in early July. She passed at the end of July so I've been distracted to say the least! But I'm glad y'all are still here!!

Comment

I was so sorry to hear about your Mom Meg, that is a hard situation to deal with, hope you are gradually feeling a wee bit better.

Comment

Oh Meg so sorry to hear about ur Mom. I have both but for how long???? Hope ur friends hold u up[emoji1317]
                      I’m not a FB’er. YB, Mo....
                      I’m glad to see Gis will keep this up. I enjoy it too! [emoji25][emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sorry about your mother, Meg.

Comment

Hey Deanie ...

Comment

Meg, somehow I think I missed that on Facebook. I'm sorry to hear it. Hugs to you, friend.

Comment

Well, it's a good thing we didn't change the name of this forum. 4, we hope everything is alright with you!

Comment

Working...
                              X