Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Not a rant, just sharing worrying news

Fav Author
    Child, Slaughter, Sandford, Coben, WILTSE
    I really do not understand the severe protesting going on these days. Blocking streets, entryways, vulgar slurs & signs, throwing items to harm, fighting, worse! Are they too young, too ME ME ME, not educated enough, no one to learn from - look up to? It's a mob mentality. Leaves me wondering if most of them even know WHY they are there or WHAT they're protesting? Sad really. These days people can't seem to have their own opinion without violence.
    And these fights in fast food places? What in the world! Shameful.

Fav Author
    Went BACK to the Pulmonologist today for a Pulmonary Function Test & chest CT. I STILL have this awful chest tightness, throat tightness, gasping etc. blah blah since LAST year-right? ... I didn't care for him the first time we met - a suggestion from my long time GI to see this guy - so ok. But today when he started his .... horrible bedside manner - I just said politely: you know we don't get along - so I appreciate the studies but I'll just tell(the GI doctor)to just NOT ... got my things & left. It's not worth it he's a PRICK - and I don't have time for that. I have been working CLOSELY with doctors since I was 15 ... 1983... I am THAT NURSE. So today I just TIPPED! Nope , not for me. I sent an email to my Internist & they will help from here on out and MORE doctors I'm sure - but not that Prick. .... oooohhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!)
    Last edited by 4AMNTN; 21-10-2020 at 10:17 PM.

Fav Author
    Child - King
    Sorry to hear that 4, it's bad enough that you are ill but worser that you don't have the confidence with this particular person, fingers crossed for the future
    I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Avid Reader
    Fav Author
    Lee Child, Peter James, Graham Hurley
    Mrs YB had a similar experience with a medic many years ago, basically saying "there is nothing wrong". I think probably 99% of these people are fine - but there's a bad apple in every barrel. Hope you find a good one. Fours

Beach Bum
    Fav Author
    Child, Crais, Koontz
    I had an OB/GYN with a horrible bedside manner. Turns out it wasn't just me being emotional...my cousin didn't like him either. Found another who was absolutely fantastic. Hope you get someone who will listen to you, find a solution and get you back to health. I know I seem to take health for granted.

Fav Author
    Thank you Gis, YB & Meg... awaiting an email from my internist - next? cardiologist???? stronger GI meds????

Fav Author
    What are deadlines for? ALL year --- every year ---- same day - same time -