Expensive things with major FLAWS in the idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expensive things with major FLAWS in the idea

OK... I've had the car for years. But ... does anyone else see the flaw in this design? When we first got it we were shocked, bothered & obsessed with the reflection. This was not thought through. We made "blinders" that shut out the sunlight from getting to the reflection into the mirror. GREAT idea & worked but very time we had it cleaned they would take them out, throw them away, etc. Now every time I drive it ... UGH!

Anyone else have a RANT about a purchase?
    Attached Files

I guess I'm on a roll because THIS has always bothered me too. These pushed out plastic pieces that come off when you handle plastic bags from ANY store. How QUICKLY that could choke a cat? kid? a dog? I mean really - I'm surprised !!!
    Attached Files

Comment

I hate the plastic pieces they use instead of twist ties on bought bread, I can never get the darn thing back on again. Not really up on cars.

Comment

I saw a YT video on the usefulness of the square plastic bread ties.
        Book mark, hold wires together, repairs thing flip flops by place under & around the bottom tab, place around & label keys, knitting marker, and my favorite put on wine glasses stems to know yours from everyone else’s!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Oh and
          Monday == BLUE
          Tuesday ==. GREEN
          Thursday. ==. RED
          Friday ==. WHITE
          Saturday. ==. YELLOW
          stay fresh my friends!

Comment

Why the colour references 4A?

Comment

I presume the bread has different colors to indicate when it was baked or its best before date.

remember to buy extra on a Tuesday because there isn't any on Wednesday

Comment

HA! Yes, that's the way it's "baked & tagged" here in the states. I always just go by the farthest date from when I'm at the store for freshness.

Comment

Working...
                X