No announcement yet.

Jack Reacher, the movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

me too & he's older than me … just the right SS age too.

Comment

Loved SS growing up!

Comment

Just saw trailer to Reacher 2. I know many don't care for Cruise, but he still portrays Reacher decent enough and looks/acts pretty bad-ass in the trailer. Looking forward to it!

Comment

Originally posted by Style View Post
          Just saw trailer to Reacher 2. I know many don't care for Cruise, but he still portrays Reacher decent enough and looks/acts pretty bad-ass in the trailer. Looking forward to it!
          Same here!

Comment

Jack Reacher, the movie

Yeah just watched it on YT! Looks good! Tho I don't remember that being one of the better books.
            I did like the dent in the desk reference!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Off topic, kinda. I was searching for news on JACK REACHER & I saw that Tom Cruise is starring in a new The Mummy. WHA?????? Yep it comes out June 2017. Also stated there will be all new movies of the old monster classics. Dracula, The Wolf Man, Creature from the Black Lagoon, The Invisible Man, etc. hmmmm

Comment

Sounds like a bit of a change for Tom!

Comment

Ya know, I LOVED the Mummy. I've seen it probably 300+ times. That & Raiders. One year I went to bed watching The Mummy every night. It was before reading & my Kindle. I don't think anyone can do better than Brendan Frasier.

Comment

The Mummy was a good movie...haven't watched it as many times as you have. Probably 2 or 3 times for me.

Comment

Yeah, I'm know for that ... If the movie is good, I'll watch it repeatedly. My kick most recently was Jurassic World, and Spy.That's where the "movie quotes" come into play. Last night we were watching Legends & Lies, The Patriot's on FOX NEWS (it's up to Thomas Jefferson) and when George Washington said about taking out entrails & burning them I said HA! Nick Cage said that in National Treasure, almost word for word. Its a quirk, really.

Is anyone watching these? They're GREAT! (said Tony the Tiger) --- see what I mean? Earlier in the year or last year he (Bill O'Reilly) released Legends & Lies The West. AND AND AND n AMC, last year The Making of the MOB: Luciana was one of the best things I've seen, ever. Now, AMC has The Making of the Mob: Chicago. Also, AMC has the mini series The American West. I'm loading up y'all!!!

Comment

I do good to get my Netflix movie watched and returned (so they'll send the next one on my list) in a timely fashion. I mainly watch sports on television. Baseball now. And there is no use in my recording movies or tv shows to watch later. I'd never get around to them. I have to get my daily reading in. That's a Must.

When do you find time to watch all those movies over and over, 4A? You manage your time much better than I do.
                        Perhaps I need lessons.

Comment

My kick now is Blue Bloods. I've watched the 1st season & just got the 2nd season from the library.
                          I can really get a lot done if I put my mind to it...I'll just get on a kick to get things done. And then other times I can dawdle like nobody's business!

Comment

Jack Reacher, the movie

Funny Meg. I really like Tom Selleck in the Jesse Stone series. I try to catch them when their on. Tho I must say the flow of the movie(s) is/are depressing ...
                            Last edited by 4AMNTN; 21-07-2016, 01:14 AM.

Comment

I haven't seen any of those movies.

Comment

Jack Reacher, the movie

Oh Meg theyre good, they're made for TV. Google them or Netflix

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X