No announcement yet.

Midnight line - spoilers!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wondered too — what’s so special. Tho I do remember reading when he’s thought “back to” whoever he was with.
    I still would prefer the flashback Reacher.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm #35 on the hold list at the library.

Comment

Bummer.

Comment

We used to have a lot to say about the books. Not much anymore. Should that tell Lee something?

Comment

Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
            We used to have a lot to say about the books. Not much anymore. Should that tell Lee something?
            Did you finish it, 4AM?
            sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

Yes. Told a story-he did a good thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Late to the party but I have now read Midnight Line. (Thank you Santa for putting it in my stocking)

I liked it, I think it is the best one since the early ones. Looking forward to Christmas 2018 already

Comment

PAST TENSE release November 2018. 23rd book. where have I been? LC announced this a month ago.

Comment

So I went back and re-read MAKE ME, and I've adjusted my perspective from my OP. MIDNIGHT LINE basically starts 3 days after MAKE ME ended, those 3 days being the time Reacher and Chang spent in Milwaukee, which is alluded to in MAKE ME. And I forgot how Reacher seemed to be getting attached to Chang on the way through that book. My whining about how un-Reacherly Reacher was behaving was a little unfair to Lee and Reacher. Some of my original questions are still valid, but when there's a year between books, I tend to forget some of the sub-text from one to the next. Lee has really abbreviated time periods between books in recent years. I need to be mindful to watch for that in upcoming stories.
                    sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

Ahhhh, I'm still hoping for a FLASH BACK book.

Comment

I'm going to need to re-read a few books...I seem to forget so much

Comment

Working...
                        X