Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can a physiotherapy treat osteoarthritis?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can a physiotherapy treat osteoarthritis?

Can a physiotherapy treat osteoarthritis? My husband has been suffering from severe knee pain for the past few weeks. He left it untreated but now he is not able to tolerate the pain. So he consulted a GP in our locality and came to know about osteoarthritis. One of my friends said physiotherapy can cure joint pains so I'm planning to schedule an appointment with a therapist for physiotherapy treatment from a clinic in North York. I would like to know if it's worth spending money. Is there any other alternative way to treat osteoarthritis?

Can a physiotherapy treat osteoarthritis?

Sorry to hear it.
    Last edited by 4AMNTN; 05-08-2017, 08:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
      Sorry to hear it. IF he truly has Osteo there isn't a "cure". There are medications, exercise, heat & activity modification therapies. Therapy helps many! Cost vs. a possible lengthy treatment plan is really up to the level of pain I would think. Maybe go, get the routine down & then do EVERYTHING at home, TWICE! Please do an internet search on anything you may have questions about, several sites, several treatments -- then take a list of questions with you when y'all go for an appointment. :")
      I'm not convinced this is a true member, i'm expecting this to turn out to be spam
      I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

thought so ..... thanks Gis.

Comment

Working...
        X