No announcement yet.

Summer sports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MEXICOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO tomorrow morning! Buena suerte !!!

Comment

NO! Oh my gosh.

Comment

Set your clocks for MONDAY morning 9amCST for Mexico v Brazil! My teams from the beginning: 1. Mexico 2. Brazil 3. Uruguay so we'll see how they progress.

Comment

bummer. So now Brazil, Uruguay, Russia then England & Switzerland I think ...

Comment

I haven't watched any soccer...but I don't know anything about it.

Comment

Will probably watch the soccer tomorrow, England is playing, a semi final I believe. Have been mostly watching the Wimbledon tennis.

Comment

Summer sports

Yes! Mo. Today we're watching - we're for England as well and I guess Belgium & we don't know ANYTHING about soccer. Our other teams are out.
                Last edited by 4AMNTN; 10-07-2018, 06:37 PM.

Comment

I made a mistake, England doesn't play until tomorrow at 2:00 pm Eastern Standard Time - our neighbour is a great fan and is driviing around with the English flags on his car but then they are from England so that figures, I am too and Scotland as well, but more patriotic Canadian than either of the Brit countries, still have a place in my heart for them though.

Comment

yes Mo -- today at 1 our time!

Comment

Oh NO! Mo ⚽️[emoji1082][emoji632]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes the Croatian team was a bit faster on the ball than the English team, sad that England lost.

Comment

We were on holiday in Ireland, watched the game in the hotel bar. The locals were all on England's side but in addition there were a couple from Croatia. Very subdued for an hour or so especially when England took an early lead. They had the last laugh though! All good-natured though, no insults flying about. As I saw it England were the better team in the first half but failed to add another goal or two. Spent too much time passing back to the goalkeeper instead of pushing forward. In the second half Croatia were the better team, the manager's half time pep talk (or telling off) worked wonders.

Comment

[emoji1303]⚽️[emoji1303]we’ll be watching in the morning. Really don’t care for either team BUT with the way of the bracket- I guess we’ll go [emoji632]

Comment

A Red Bull dive Saturday August 4 from Switzerland
                              These are awesome.

Comment

Sorry GIS. that's August 5th CST 8:30 From Switzerland. 2:30 your time???

Comment

Working...
                                X