Summer sports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
    Sorry GIS. that's August 5th CST 8:30 From Switzerland. 2:30 your time???
    I'll hopefully catch a replay
    I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

yep Gis it's only on Red Bull TV on the internet so watch it anytime, all of them!

Comment

Been watching Boys Little League Baseball when we're out at a restaurant. They don't know it BUT they're having the time of their lives! Ahhhh to be young. Our 11-12-13 y.o. team won the Tennessee state champs & went to Florida for the World Series in Lakeland... we came in 2. But it was soooo much fun! My sister 2 years later took the Tennessee 8-9-10 state champs to Texas for the World Series and WON!!! She was 19 - coaching it with my Dad.
        It's funny to watch these little guys - they'll swing at anything, bless their hearts. And some are so tiny (short). Yeah, I know easy to say watching on TV vs. being at the plate. I always liked 'em low & outside! ha!

Comment

There's a RedBull Cliff Dive tomorrow, Saturday.

Comment

YEA! To Hawaii's boys Baseball!

Comment

Been watching the US Open Grand Slam tennis tournament. Grand Slam means you have to win the match by winning 3 out of 5 sets and there have been people who have had to retire because of the heat. Temp up near 100 F - when the players had a chance to sit between sets or games they had knotted towels filled with ice cubes to put around their necks. Just way too hot for some of the players.

Comment

Mo I remember ever you watch this! Good for u !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

An upset today Mo? [emoji462]

Comment

I guess Federer being knocked out of the next round was a surprise, he apparently couldn't breathe properly In the humid atmosphere. I didn't watch his match. Just hope he's not ill - he maybe should consider retiring as he's 37 which is getting up there for a tennis player.

Comment

Summer sports

And this morning there are rumblings of an excellent game underway

Last edited by 4AMNTN; 06-09-2018, 01:19 AM.

Comment

Looks like Nike have scored a tremendous own goal over the Colin Kaepernick saga.
                        Nothing like losing millions before pulling their advert in support of that poor oppressed football player

Comment

are you be serious or facetious?
                          Personally I hope they NEVER sell another product. Kaper - nick - sux - well you know. sorry too much said already.

TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 11 HERE IN NASHVILLE US MENS SOCCER VS MEXICO. !!!!!!!! HOW AWESOME!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                            are you be serious or facetious?
                            Personally I hope they NEVER sell another product. Kaper - nick - sux - well you know. sorry too much said already
                            Deadly serious, he and others like him have chosen the wrong platform to show their "alleged" feelings.
                            Turns out he's been getting his sponsorship money since he finished playing

Comment

Originally posted by Gismo View Post
                              Deadly serious, he and others like him have chosen the wrong platform to show their "alleged" feelings.
                              Turns out he's been getting his sponsorship money since he finished playing
                              Disagree regarding Kaepernick's platform, but that leads us into discussions that I'm not interested in pursuing - hopefully we can just agree to disagree.

Nike will be just fine. They know their target audience better than anyone and are very astute marketers.

Comment

Style: u agree with the kneeling thing?
                                Gis like me, u do not?
                                Am I reading that right? No offense just couldn’t tell

Comment

Working...
                                X