No announcement yet.

Summer sports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The ENglish premier league players are to vote today on resuming contact training.
    Be interesting to hear their decision
    I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Summer sports

The Red Bull cliff diving series for 2020 has been canceled because of the COVID-19 ~~~~~~~~~~ don’t even get me started!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Some sports are making plans to resume in July (although without spectators) whilst others are cancelling events which were not due to take place until October.

Difficult to understand it all

Comment

• I think our hockey league is voting currently on a come back date. I read that Nashville will get a NASCAR date for 2021. That is HUGE!!!! NFL & NBA are in talks??? ... MLB & soccer I'm not sure. It's bad for the economy & morale.

Comment

• Mo ... are you watching tennis this year?

Comment

• Watching Bull Riding, Corn Hole & Bowling on Sunday's these days.

Comment

• Summer sports

Mo ... you still there? I see the Australian Open has been on all week. Are you watching? Plz send a quick update on you all. Hope ur well.
                Last edited by 4AMNTN; 14-02-2021, 10:47 PM.

Comment

• Looking forward to the Red Bull Cliff Diving this year - last years competition was completely cancelled due to COVID.

Comment

• Well - I watched golf ALL 4 days. I am officially old. (ha)

Comment

• Bummer on the England V Italy game last night. ... waiting for FIFA '24

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                        Mo ... you still there? I see the Australian Open has been on all week. Are you watching? Plz send a quick update on you all. Hope ur well.
                        I see from her Facebook posts that she and hubby Dave moved into a home where she is struggling to cope with the change.
                        Am hopeful she will settle in and maybe update us here on her recent changes
                        I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• watching golf again today.

Comment

• Surprised no one has mentioned the Olympic Games

Comment

• Summer sports

We tried yesterday & just now to watch the Olympic golf … didn’t know the players
                              We have a lot going on here in the US & I’m just not interested in the games this year. Not to take away from an individual’s accomplishments — but they ARE representing the US, right? [emoji631]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Last edited by 4AMNTN; 01-08-2021, 09:27 AM.

Comment

• I'm not massively interested myself. Like most people I'd like my country to win lots of medals but a lot of the sports and games on there I find boring

Comment

Working...
                                X