Summer sports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summer sports

Red Bull Cliff Diving starts Saturday June 24th! This is so good! We caught it at the end last year & I've been looking forward to it for this year!

I'll try and remember that's on
    I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

Well Gis, the diving started today, this morning actually & I've been looking for weeks to find out which station. ALL I see is watch it on Red Bull TV ... so like an app or something. Last year it was on NBCS which is DIRECTV 220-221. I'll keep looking.

Comment

I just heard that Nashville is supposed to be in talks for a soccer PRO team. whaaaaa

Comment

I believe soccer is the fastest growing sport in America...pretty sure we're one of the last countries to get on board with it!!

Comment

Mo, I see tennis is on in NYC. I guess you're watching?

Comment

Watched it all faithfully, down to quarter finals now, only one American man was left in and I think he may have been the loser last night. Most of the women left in are American. Two of the biggies face off tonight, Roger Federer and Del Potro but not until the women's match is finished so it may be another midnight session.

Comment

wow. thanks for the update, I'll pass it along.

Comment

Mo, just saw that at the TIFF there they're showing a film on the 1980 Wimbledon Borg/McEnroe match. I'd like to see that.

Comment

Yes, it looks like it will be a good one. Too bad we're not in condition to go to Toronto, haven't been there for quite a while.

Comment

Tied :baseball:

Comment

I hear the games have been good, esp. last nights game.

Comment

I haven't been watching the world series...it's football season!

Comment

I watch both. Nice to see the Cowboys beat Washington yesterday. And last night's World Series game was super-duper; especially since the Astros won.

Comment

Kevin stayed up & watched — like 5 hours?
                              He’s for the Astros too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X