No announcement yet.

Ouch!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still painful but hopefully mending, have managed sit down showers and shampoo, have a bathtub stool which works o.k. Think I must have really pulled the arm ligaments. Annoying but it could have been worse.

Comment

Oh Mo that sounds rough. Can u go see someone? Maybe for PT & muscle relaxers & heat tx?
      [emoji253]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thinking about it -4A

Comment

Have an appointment for physio on Monday, the lady I go to is a registered physiotherapist also a Reiki Master, so I can get the practical and alternative medicine if I want it.

Comment

Yea! Mo I hope this jump starts a fast healing [emoji253]keep us posted

Comment

Physio hurts!!! I hope that the pain I feel right now abates overnight, I figured it probably would be a bit sore on the first treatment, sure hope the next one is better.
              Last edited by momckee; 07-03-2017, 06:21 AM.

Comment

Yeah the first couple times I went for various reasons it was tough...body doing things I wouldn't normally do.

Comment

All the best, Mo. Hope you are soon back to normal

Comment

Thanks for words of encouragement YB and Meg.

Comment

Ouch!

Mo? How are you doing with your shoulder?[emoji253]

Comment

Still quite a bit of pain, had my second physio today, seems like I have aches and pains in different parts of me, no more physio till next week, I hope there will be a big improvement by then, ever hopeful!!

Comment

Me too Mo! [emoji253]

Comment

I seem to be in more pain the day after physio so will not be having more, let it get better with just home care.

Comment

Ouch!

Oh Mo I'm sorry to hear that. They don't recommend anything for the next day or next 48 hours after?? They have to know that that will be uncomfortable for you. No recommendations - have you asked? Sometimes they forget and if you don't ask they don't offer. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. [emoji253]

Comment

Going to let it heal with just home care, Tylenol helps plus heating pad. Tennis to watch to distract me.

Comment

Working...
                                X