Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
What are you doing?
Collapse
X
-
Ha - we have a 4 car garage that's "L" shaped - we need to thin out our stuff - that's just ONE year - we do something different every year. Tho Kevin has a 10k sq ft. building+store IMG_5415.jpg IMG_5318.jpg we have to move our cars back & forth depending on what we're doing.
- Likes 1
-
Wow, that's a ton of decorating! Where do you keep all that stuff?? Have I asked that before? It seems familiar.
Leave a comment:
-
IMG_5426.jpg Oh it's a talent. I can't draw a straight line. Here's a few more ... Tis is my favorite: it was our first year since 1995 that we DI NOT go to NYC for Christmas ~~. so he brought it here! The soldiers are 8' the bear is also 8' & layered with carpet pad for depth & carpeted all over. The horse - the block, the bear are "FAO" all of it freehand - the sidewalk? is vinyl turned over & he painted it like the piano in "Big".
THEN we added Rockets to the fence.... all of them 5'3 ALL of them are down to the exact outfit -- we made 35. (all POC included). NYC INDEED! IMG_8973.jpg IMG_5425.jpgLast edited by 4AMNTN; 27-11-2023, 04:51 PM.
- Likes 1
Leave a comment:
-
I've always admired and envied those who can draw and fashion things out of wood (or other materials). Unfortunately my efforts are quite poor
Leave a comment:
-
Going to start on Christmas decorations I think .... this year's THEME is Cardnials - first year without BOTH parents so I asked Kevin to make me a pair. He's super talented started with a piece of ply wood, used a picture - drew out these birds and painted them beautifully. they're 4' IMG_4425.jpg IMG_4426.jpg
- Likes 1
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: