No announcement yet.

What are you doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mo, so sorry for your loss. Must be devastating. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Comment

Oh, Maureen--I am so sorry to hear this. What a terrible loss. I'm keeping you and your husband and daughter-in-law--and all your family--in my thoughts and prayers, and will step it up on Monday. I don't know what to say, but please know that we are here and we care about you.

Comment

Thanks for all the good thoughts and wishes, they are really very much appreciated. Mo

Comment

I'm praying for you today, Mo.
          sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

Mo, I'm praying for you and your family. Cry when you want to cry, talk to someone who will just listen & let you cry...it helps immensely!

Comment

Thanks to all for the kind and thoughtful words, it was Donald's funeral today and now that the people have gone home we will be trying to find ways to cope with the terrible sense of loss and sadness. However, life goes on and we have to do our best to cope. Sincere thanks to all. Mo

Comment

Originally posted by momckee View Post
                Thanks to all for the kind and thoughtful words, it was Donald's funeral today and now that the people have gone home we will be trying to find ways to cope with the terrible sense of loss and sadness. However, life goes on and we have to do our best to cope. Sincere thanks to all. Mo
                I will continue to think of you and pray for you, Maureen. I can't imagine how hard this must be.

Comment

No words to describe what you're going through Mo, all i can ever hope for is that you can find some peace.
                  I am also grieving for a lost close relative but in no way do i want to imterfere on your situation.
                  I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

Well, my goodness Gis. You too?

Comment

There's nothing I can think of which produces as much pain as death of a loved one. Sorry for your loss Gismo.

Dave and I are trying to carry on as usual and keeping busy, it's going to take a while for the full impact to hit but life goes on and we have to manage as best we can.

Comment

Thoughts are with you too Gismo. Both of you, remember your family members with love, laughter and smiles. xx

Comment

Gismo, condolences and prayers to you too.

Comment

Yep, sadly, a 26 years of active duty and retired senior chief sadly passed on Sunday.
                            59 years old a great man and i know the expression is used a lot, but, this was truly an exceptional man, always helpful, always there, will be sadly missed by all the family.
                            RIP Mike, gone but never ever forgotten
                            I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

So sorry for your loss Gis...

Comment

Oh, Gis again sorry for the loss of what sounds like a great friend & co-worker.

Comment

Working...
                                X