Happy New year!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy New year!!

Happy New year to all. Almost an hour in here in the UK. Fiona will be 11 or so hours in, browuer only two. Our friends in the US and Canada have to wait a while yet. Hope everyone has a good, safe, free from troubles 2017

Thanks YB, pretty quiet one here, Dave and I watched an episode of Foyle's War, we have the complete set which we saw years ago and are enjoying them again. I went to bed early as I was a bit tired and was asleep before midnight, didn't even hear the fireworks but saw clips of the Australian ones on Facebook. Really a great display. Hope you had a good New Year celebration. We just had New Year's Day dinner and are feeling quite full, no room for any dessert, maybe later.

Comment

Hope everyone had a wonderful Holiday season. Happy 2017! Back to routine today.

Comment

Happy New Year! Yes, we were well and truly into 2017 before many of you got there. It's now January 3rd and the year hasn't stopped. That is, I've worked every day so far. I spent the 31st having a bbq with friends and dashing outside every time we heard a firework go off. Hilarious. Three women in their 40s and 50s dashing outside like children. Great fun.

Comment

Comment

Happy New Year...days late. How long is it alright to be wishing people a Happy New Year before it becomes obnoxious?
            I spent NYE as usual...reading & going to bed with earplugs around 11 p.m. to block out the noise of fireworks.

Comment

Need those for the cats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Pretty quiet at our house on NY's Eve. I was in bed before 10:30, never even heard any fireworks, has been years since we went to parties, used to have a great time but don't miss them now, quite comfy just reading or watching telly. Old age has some perks.

Comment

Working...
                X