Clear All

• 'Cold' front coming through...supposed to be 82 today

Comment

• Heavy rain in Cote D'Ivoire but still 80 degrees
      I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• So you're there now ... do you come home for the Holidays

Comment

• After our quick flirt with El Nino, we've got low to mid 80s during the day for the rest of the week.
          sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
            So you're there now ... do you come home for the Holidays
            Home next week but i'll be back before thanksgiving so will miss it

Comment

• Didn't realize you were away on the Ivory Coast again. Wasn't there some talk of you maybe getting work that was on this continent or am I thinking of someone else?

Comment

• Originally posted by momckee View Post
                Didn't realize you were away on the Ivory Coast again. Wasn't there some talk of you maybe getting work that was on this continent or am I thinking of someone else?
                Every time at my contract renewal i always look to get a job closer to the USA but i never manage to get one.
                I generally stick to my contracts and this one is until next June, so, will stay here until at least then.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gismo View Post
                  Home next week but i'll be back before thanksgiving so will miss it
                  Hope it's not every year that you have to spend holidays away from family. I've worked plenty of holidays (Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, 4th of July, etc) but I'm at least in the same town as family so my celebrations are just cut short. So grateful that the past few years I get holidays off since I'm no longer 'critical' personnel...there are benefits of being a secretary!!

Comment

• Me too Meg! Since we didn't have kids I always worked late on Halloween worked through Thanksgiving and worked the day after Christmas.
                    Envious Much? I'd love to have a good snow[emoji300]️[emoji300]️[emoji300]️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Dull and drizzly here today.

Comment

• Another beautiful day & tomorrow too then rain on the weekend - we need it!

Comment

• Windy again today, but not as bad as the past couple days. Supposed to be raining on Saturday...not good since I'm supposed to be biking & then helping a cousin move!!

Comment

• weather much like my mood, dull interspered with sunny periods, temp not bad, around 60F

Comment

• 90 predicted here tomorrow.
                              sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• What's your weather like?

Wow Dan! Bummer for u. It's beautiful here! 79 today fall y'all[emoji260][emoji262][emoji261]

Funny Mo -- or sad? Wishing u our weather![emoji296]️

Comment

Working...
                                X