No announcement yet.

What's your weather like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 60's for the last few days then today 75 ???? -- & low 80's all next week!

Comment

• No idea what today (Monday) is going to be but we are going for 35C tomorrow, then back to 18C on Wednesday. Far too early in the season for this sort of thing I say. That's Spring for you.

Comment

• Katie; I read this morning y'all may get snow this weekend!!!!

Comment

• Supposed to be around 90F today...fall is nowhere to be found!

Comment

• Originally posted by momckee View Post
            cool Autumn weather, great!
            Last two days have been really cold here in the Netherlands. Monday around 2,0 °C and today 4,0 °C. Brrrr, cold for this time of year! (35F and 39F resp.)

Comment

• Yea! for you Brouwer! We've had 2 of the most perfect days!!! this weekend in the low 60's!! So sorry for you Meg! Come visit! - oh! maybe not this week though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Meg View Post
                Supposed to be around 90F today...fall is nowhere to be found!
                Meg, we've been having exactly the same weather as you, right down to the humidity. Bleh! It's supposed to cool down to the low 80s for a couple or three days, but then go right back up again. Weathermen are blaming El Nino (warmer ocean temps, 5 degrees higher than normal).
                sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• We are sitting at about 40F right now but going down lower on the weekend, frost in the forecast. I quite like this kind of weather but also like very much the cool but sunny days. Glad the heat has gone though.

Comment

• OMG beautiful fall weather. Gonna do the B-day thing tomorrow - my family is coming up to the "new" house. Cleaned ALL last week … preparing food all night tonight & tomorrow am. I hope they like the house, new garage, fall decorations & of course the appetizers & table settings I've prepared - Italian themed this year. Pizza as main dish & cupcakes & ice creme for dessert. I'm always nervous when they come ... which is only once every couple of years. THEY DON'T LIKE CATS, (in the house) none of them. My sister from MI loves animals & totally understands my baby situation - but not Mom & My oldest sister & her family. So … always worried about odors, hair, etc…..

Comment

• Expecting 19C today (Saturday) after a 35C day on Thursday. A mixed bag for next week. Typical Spring I suppose but 35 is a tad warm for this time of year. A few weeks early. Bushfire season is well and truly making it's prescence felt in some areas too. Homes lost but not human lives...yet.

Comment

• Hope your family visit goes well 4A - I'm sure you'll have a good time, just relax and enjoy it.

Comment

• Yes it did! All that stress for nothing. [emoji3] Today I'm just going to ... Do NOTHING!
                          Enjoy this beautiful weather! Fiona spring is my second fav season! Love the flowers & the weather of it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                            Yes it did! All that stress for nothing. [emoji3] Today I'm just going to ... Do NOTHING!
                            Enjoy this beautiful weather! Fiona spring is my second fav season! Love the flowers & the weather of it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Spring and Autumn are my favourites.

Comment

• Has been incredibly windy...and cooler! Was a beautiful night last night.

Comment

• last few nites have been around 28F with heavy frost in the early morning .... but days are sunny and around 63F...except Sunday afternoon...had a squall move through with a quick coating of snow on the porch and grass that quickly melted. is a coming though we are just hitting our peak of fall colors....
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X