What's your weather like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
    Wow Dan! Bummer for u. It's beautiful here! 79 today fall y'all[emoji260][emoji262][emoji261]

Funny Mo -- or sad? Wishing u our weather![emoji296]️
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Just a bit depressed, but this too shall pass. ��

Comment

• What's your weather like?

Yes, of course Mo. Thoughts r with u! [emoji177]

Comment

• Thanks 4A, you're so kind.

Absolutely bucketing down and the the odd rumble of thunder, odd weather.

Comment

• Deanie! Get out ur rain gear!!!!

Comment

• We've needed rain gear for several days and I haven't minded at all. But it's about over. Suppose to start moving out today. Temperature was 57 degrees this morning. Probably get back up into the 80s and 90s later this week. Texas weather, ya know.

Comment

• Nice sunny day today but a bit cooler. We had our 'flu shots on Friday and I have a red swelling on my right arm which is warm to the touch. Not unusual for me and not a problem as long as the shot is effective.

Comment

• Ouch! Mo. Can u use a warm compress to the area & take Tyl? I've only had 2 Flu injections -- they were both painful! [emoji45]I'd rather give them[emoji382]

Comment

• It's finally raining. It's threatened & did some most of the day. The radar looks like it will rain straight for 2 days. We need it.[emoji299]️

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                    Ouch! Mo. Can u use a warm compress to the area & take Tyl? I've only had 2 Flu injections -- they were both painful! [emoji45]I'd rather give them[emoji382]

Hi 4A, it's not really painful - I just notice it when I lie on my right side that the arm is a bit tender and I can feel that it's warm where the swelling is. Should be going down again by tomorrow. The injection itself doesn't hurt.

Comment

• I've gotten a flu shot once...and never again! I felt horrible for days after.

Comment

• Oh, yes … true it's the after that bothers me. Can't lie on that side without feeling a bruising sensation, can't lean up on a door jam, putting on a sweater,etc. You wouldn't think all that from 0.5cc!

Comment

• OH! we're gonna float away!

Comment

• Gloomy & gray again today

Comment

• We actually have a chance of dipping below 60 degrees at night this week. Maybe. Then it warms up again. My box turtle is really wanting to start hibernating but the warm weather keeps him from settling in.
                              sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Cute! A turtle for a pet! Love it. But I have to admit I don't know anything about them. Other than I will stop traffic to move one out of the road![emoji217]

Comment

Working...
                                X