What are you doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by momckee View Post
    Katie, Maggie's picture was on Facebook, she probably is on FB herself if you want to contact her.

- - - Updated - - -

If you're full-time why do you have to make up your hours doing a part-time position?
    I am the reliever for the department, so whoever's off for illness, holidays etc is covered by me. As a full timer I work a 40 hour week. If I am covering a position that's not 40 hours (and the department has a few), I have to make up my hours to 40. Sometimes this can mean that I'm an extra person on that day. I am contracted to work a 40 hour week as a base. Of course it can include overtime hours and shifts on top of that. My penalty rates vary too as I cover all shifts. I'd hate to go back to 'regular' hours.

Comment

• Should be my last day at home, but, due to a tax issue in Africa i am paid to be at home for a week, i'll be doing some work from home, but, it'll be more relaxed
      I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Glad you can get the extra 'holiday' Gis.

I'm trying to stay out of the way of my friend who is busy vacuuming and dusting and making everything neat and tidy. She's worth her weight in gold. I just have to put things back the way they were before she started but that's easily done. I often wonder what my mother would think about me having someone else to clean my house but I try to not feel guilty.

Comment

• What are you doing?

This week starts my Clean like your momma's comin'. My b-day is the 9th & they're going to be here!!!! Also Kevin is having his 12 & 13th kidney stone RIGHT NOW! Today we spent 3 hours in the office to confirm a 3/4" AND a 1/2 " stone in the left kidney. Thank God for Percocet!!! We'll be in Litho all day tomorrow. Is this an ok time to say my back hurts???[emoji58]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Hope your husband gets rid of the bothersome kidney stones and stays clear of them, can be really painful from what I hear. And it's o.k. to say your back hurts.

Comment

• I've heard kidney stones are painful. Hope he gets rid of them soon...then no more!

Comment

• Kidney stones are the worst pain I ever endured. Women who have had them say that it is worse than childbirth! The drugs are awesome to take the edge off...

Good luck to him 4A.

Comment

• Best wishes that your husband's kidney stones will soon be gone, 4A.

Comment

• Thank u to all. "Blasted" a 9x16 stone he has a stent & whoa is that painful! The other stone had to be left in. Will do it in 2 weeks. Thank goodness for [emoji381][emoji381][emoji381][emoji381][emoji381]

Comment

• Ouch 4A, doesn't sound at all pleasant. Give him my best wishes for a pain-free recovery!

Comment

• Today he feels ok just the stent bothers him - " where it went in" - he's having most of his pain in that location. [emoji13]
                        Thanks for the well wishes !

Comment

• Today we are going to look for landscaping ideas. pot a few pansies, fall containers. THEN this weekend we are going to DECORATE FOR FALL! yea!

Comment

• I'm still waiting for 'fall' to appear....pretty sure it'll be here by Thanksgiving!

Comment

• Hope your husband's feeling better, 4AM. And Happy Belated Birthday! (Hmm. This is as close as I can come to a cake):

Comment

• Just got home from a lovely Thanksgiving lunch at a friend's house. We got lost on the way there and ended up about 20 miles beyond where we needed to be - took us 2 hours to get there and 35 minutes to come home. Lunch was lovely though so it cancelled out the frustration of not being able to find our way. We really need a GPS sytem in the car if we're going to go any distance.

Comment

Working...
                                X