No announcement yet.

What are you doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What fun for you both. Australia still beckons one day?

Comment

Another work day for me, not so much hard as having to be there
      I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

outside work today. removing summer flowers & cutting back tree limbs (again), weed killer hopefully for the last time this year, cleaning gutters, ?gonna hire a landscape company to design our front beds?

Comment

Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
          Oh the memories Meg! Hope u had fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          I had a great time reliving my teenage years! No new music, but it was great to hear all his songs from the 90s!!
          Only bad thing was the A/C was broken...

Comment

Yes I'm going to froggie's place and then we are going to Amsterdam for about a week together to do some sightseeing and shopping. Then I hop on the death train and go on to Paris for a week. I have couple of cooking classes scheduled, a few private tours, a rented motorbike for a day, and a river cruise. Just gonna kick back and chillax.

I love the idea of coming to Australia but thinking about doing the travel time is a buzz kill. I'm thinking Italy for a 2week overland tour is next up.
            sigpic

Comment

Sounds like quite an adventure. Are you going to start doing chef type work Lori, you are pretty good at the food preparation already, maybe thinking of catering? I hope you and Froggie have a great time, I'm sure you will.

Comment

Sounds fantastic, Lori Dee! Hope you and Froggie have a great time.

Comment

Just seeing what's happening on the forum at this time of night before I go to bed. It's really quite cool outside so good sleeping weather, different from what we had last week, heat and humidity has gone and hopefully it stays away.

Comment

What are you doing?

Got home from the fair. No good eats[emoji53]but we did watch a little of the Titans game! Put our heated cat bed out for Mama Kitty. It's supposed to be 46!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Just finished watching the finals of the Men's Singles at the U.S. Open. Unfortunately, my favourite player, Roger Federer, was bested by Novak Djokovic, it was a good match though.

Read a couple of pages of a new book by an author who is new to me, Karin Fossum, Into the Dark, she is a Norwegian writer with an Inspector Sejer being her main character. I'm enjoying it, she is often referred to as the Norwegian Queen of Crime.

Comment

• Good of you to keep up with that Mo. I don't know many that follow tennis here. Golf, yes.

I'm trying to think what to fill FALL containers with. Checking the internet, gonna have to make a nursery run soon!

Comment

• I'm missing Maggie Griffin--Webmaven Maggie. Anybody know how she's doing?

Comment

• It's Sunday morning and I'm at work - what's new. Making up my hours as I'm doing a couple of months of nights. It's a part time position and I'm full time. I hate making up my hours.

Comment

• Originally posted by Katie View Post
                              I'm missing Maggie Griffin--Webmaven Maggie. Anybody know how she's doing?
                              Katie, Maggie's picture was on Facebook, she probably is on FB herself if you want to contact her.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Fiona View Post
                              It's Sunday morning and I'm at work - what's new. Making up my hours as I'm doing a couple of months of nights. It's a part time position and I'm full time. I hate making up my hours.
                              If you're full-time why do you have to make up your hours doing a part-time position?

Comment

• Maggie is on FB. She posts sometimes into the Reacher Creature page.

Comment

Working...
                                X