PDA

View Full Version : Expensive things with major FLAWS in the idea

4AMNTN
25-05-2018, 05:25 PM
OK... I've had the car for years. But ... does anyone else see the flaw in this design? When we first got it we were shocked, bothered & obsessed with the reflection. This was not thought through. We made "blinders" that shut out the sunlight from getting to the reflection into the mirror. GREAT idea & worked but very time we had it cleaned they would take them out, throw them away, etc. Now every time I drive it ... UGH!

Anyone else have a RANT about a purchase?

4AMNTN
26-05-2018, 04:41 PM
I guess I'm on a roll because THIS has always bothered me too. These pushed out plastic pieces that come off when you handle plastic bags from ANY store. How QUICKLY that could choke a cat? kid? a dog? I mean really - I'm surprised !!!

momckee
27-05-2018, 12:11 AM
I hate the plastic pieces they use instead of twist ties on bought bread, I can never get the darn thing back on again. Not really up on cars.

4AMNTN
28-05-2018, 09:59 PM
I saw a YT video on the usefulness of the square plastic bread ties.
Book mark, hold wires together, repairs thing flip flops by place under & around the bottom tab, place around & label keys, knitting marker, and my favorite put on wine glasses stems to know yours from everyone else’s!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4AMNTN
29-05-2018, 02:40 PM
Oh and
Monday == BLUE
Tuesday ==. GREEN
Thursday. ==. RED
Friday ==. WHITE
Saturday. ==. YELLOW
stay fresh my friends!

momckee
30-05-2018, 04:19 AM
Why the colour references 4A?

YB
30-05-2018, 09:55 AM
I presume the bread has different colors to indicate when it was baked or its best before date.

remember to buy extra on a Tuesday because there isn't any on Wednesday:lol:

4AMNTN
30-05-2018, 03:04 PM
HA! Yes, that's the way it's "baked & tagged" here in the states. I always just go by the farthest date from when I'm at the store for freshness.