The Mighty Phins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Mighty Phins

The Phins have made some great signings this year, looking forward to this season and i'll be at the Jacksonville game in September
    I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Season opener tonight!

Comment

I'm hoping to make it to the Phins/'Boys game this year!

Comment

Originally posted by Meg View Post
        I'm hoping to make it to the Phins/'Boys game this year!

Comment

Eagles small.gif

Edit: added Eagles gif

Comment

Hopefully our football teams will do better than our baseball teams, Style.

Comment

Ok! Go Titans![emoji458][emoji443][emoji342]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Woo-hoo![emoji458][emoji458][emoji458]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

'Boys won last night!
                    'Phins won yesterday.
                    Good day for football.

Comment

The 'Boys were lucky last night. The Giants scored 17 points off of Cowboy give-a-ways. It also helped that Tony was pretty awesome in the last minute and thirty eight seconds on that go ahead touchdown drive.

Comment

Meg, our 'Boy' is hurt....again. I think our chance to win games has decreased a tad. Tony was playing very well.

There was an article by a sportswriter in this morning's paper that suggested "Jerry Jones should get on the phone to the Washington Redskins owner and trade for Robert Griffin III right now. He said Griffin needed a change of scenery, and the Cowboys needed a quarterback who brings more to the table than Brandon Weeden. Griffin is currently third on the depth chart behind Kirk Cousins and Colt McCoy." ....I think RGIII would certainly bring some excitement to the stadium; whether he'd be able to do any more than that - I don't know.

I'm not going to mention that our Cowboys beat Style's Eagles in spite of Tony having to leave the game with a broken collar bone. Nope, not going to say that. Oops.

Comment

I was really hoping we'd turn this year around. pout! do we have a "pout sign" ???

Comment

Originally posted by Deanie View Post
                            Meg, our 'Boy' is hurt....again. I think our chance to win games has decreased a tad. Tony was playing very well.

There was an article by a sportswriter in this morning's paper that suggested "Jerry Jones should get on the phone to the Washington Redskins owner and trade for Robert Griffin III right now. He said Griffin needed a change of scenery, and the Cowboys needed a quarterback who brings more to the table than Brandon Weeden. Griffin is currently third on the depth chart behind Kirk Cousins and Colt McCoy." ....I think RGIII would certainly bring some excitement to the stadium; whether he'd be able to do any more than that - I don't know.

I'm not going to mention that our Cowboys beat Style's Eagles in spite of Tony having to leave the game with a broken collar bone. Nope, not going to say that. Oops.
                            I missed him getting hurt...I didn't get to see the game until near the end of the 3rd quarter.
                            And nope we won't rub it in Style!

Comment

Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                              I was really hoping we'd turn this year around. pout! do we have a "pout sign" ???

Yes! That's exactly what we need. A "pout sign." Gismo, help. I'm afraid I'm going to be doing a lot of pouting this year what with the Cowboys and Texas Longhorns....I'm already pouting about the Atlanta Braves' terrible year.

Comment

Working...
                              X