hello members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello members

I do hope everyone gets back … do any of you know the others "off" TBJ? Fiona, Mo, Gis … glad to see you again!

I'm here 4A - just have a different moniker - and if I can ever figure it out I'll put an Atavar on.

Have just put on an Avatar, couldn't figure it out before, was overthinking before and it was a lot simpler than what I was trying to do. This is a guardian angel, she can guard the members of the forum and the forum too so that it doesn't disappear again.
    Last edited by momckee; 06-07-2015, 12:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by momckee View Post
      This is a guardian angel, she can guard the members of the forum and the forum too so that it doesn't disappear again.
      Thanks Mo, i can almost guarantee it'll never happen again
      I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

Yeah Mo, I had to go from "edit picture" to "edit avatar" to get my pic back on. Very good to see you. I don't know anyone else off the forum, can anyone get to those folks? Meg, Deanie, Dan, Style, JD, Rita, Katy, Vince Froggie & LD I haven't heard from in awhile, Brower & Neil too …
        When we changed last time I tried as many "messages" as I could to tell folks to come over to TBJ. We need our PEEPS!

Comment

I've posted in the Reacher FB page and it is quite clear that when folks try to log on they are told they have to register again.
          Hopefully the regulars will return, Froggie has already signed up

Comment

I made it! Whew! I had to squeeze through this really small opening to get here. Scraped some hide off my hips, plus I think I dropped my car keys. Do I need to get my hand stamped to get back in? Oh, we lost the Jumping Up And Down Girl emojie. A sad day. Hope fully she finds her way back.
            sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

Hey Dan! glad u made it!

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks GIS … again

Comment

Originally posted by Dan M. View Post
                I made it! Whew! I had to squeeze through this really small opening to get here. Scraped some hide off my hips, plus I think I dropped my car keys. Do I need to get my hand stamped to get back in? Oh, we lost the Jumping Up And Down Girl emojie. A sad day. Hope fully she finds her way back.
                Hi Dan, welcome back, don't worry about the smilies, once i get home i'll upload them all again, including the contraversial one(s)

Comment

Glad to see you Dan, hope you have no bruises! Hopefully the others will find their way back.

Comment

Hey Meg!!!

Comment

Any Birthday's this month? or next? didn't see any, maybe someone could fill in the "blanks" :")

Comment

Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                        Hey Meg!!!
                        Good to be back!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Dan M. View Post
                        No stamp needed...but you will have to head butt someone!

Comment

Hi Meg, good to see you at this location!

Comment

on my phone last week … did I see Monika post? I can't find it now to say Hi! And I'm glad she's back.

Comment

She's been posting photos on FB of hiking...looks like she's having a good time!

Comment

Working...
                              X