No announcement yet.

Currently Reading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pandemic was good - to me - but recently (the previous year or so) some books I read are REALLY detailed they go on & on & then finish the book in the last chapter - like bam! 20 chapters of "oh no" to OH in 1 chapter.....
    Started back on my Michael Bennett series from James Patterson ... Haunted???

Comment

• 1/3 of the way through Craig Jonson's latest Walt Longmire story LAND OF WOLVES. Excellent as always! He does such a good job with this series.
      sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Finally finished Haunted, a Michael Bennett series ... ugh. RE-started the last Johnathan Stride book from last year. I've gotta catch up before I order more. I still have 5 books that are < 20% read.

Comment

• I occasionally leave a book unfinished and go on to a new one but not often. Never had 5 part read.

Comment

• Very seldom do I start a book and then leave it to begin another one. If I don't like a book I'll discard it and pick up another one to read. When I stop reading one I usually don't go back to it.

Comment

• That's me also , Deanie. The exception might be if I am part way through a book I own (paper or kindle) and the new one by one of my fave authors becomes available at the library then I'll read that and return to the other later

Comment

• Am reading Louise Penny’s new book, A Better Man, about Chief Inspector Gamache, head of the Surete Quebecois, a cop story with a difference. Her book is top of the Best Seller list at the moment. She writes well.

Comment

• Finished LAND OF WOLVES. Another great Walt Longmire story from Craig Johnson. The book are so much better than the TV series.
                  sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• True.
                    Readng a James Patterson book: Invisible. an FBI agent & an arsonist ... (2nd book is titled Unsolved) Pretty good so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                      True.
                      Readng a James Patterson book: Invisible. an FBI agent & an arsonist ... (2nd book is titled Unsolved) Pretty good so far.
                      Wow ok ! That was a good book!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Finishing last year's Lucas Davenport book then on to Unsolved - the second book of FBI analyst. (previous book Invisible)

Comment

• Yep Insolved was good too! Read a short story Killer Chef by James Patterson - it was ok, a quick & easy read. Not sure if I'll order the 2nd full book tho.
                          GOTTA finish up The First Conspiracy by Brad Meltzer. It's about the assassination plot to kill George Washington.

Comment

• OK I broke down and bought The Chef ... the 2nd book to Killer Chef...it's ok ... easy read. STILL trying to get thru My Brad Meltzer book. I like it, I do ... it's just not an easy read. It's VERY interesting an amazing story & I can see the time setting in my mind so easy .... but

Comment

• Started into Stephen King's The Institute
                              I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Starting The Shape of Night a Tess Gerritsen book. STILL reading The First Conspiracy too!
                                Have never read a Stephen King ... don’t care for his movies so... [emoji2372]. Hope u like it tho! [emoji432]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X