Night School SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Night School SPOILERS

It seems as though I won't be able to read Night School until later in the year so it would be appreciated if comments re this book could be made on this thread. I imagine there will be others not able to read it immediately so will help them also. Thank You

Good idea YB - I just downloaded the book onto my Kindle yesterday and probably won't get to it for a while, I seem to have a 'to be read' bunch of books already there.

Comment

As with any book review, simply put spoiler in the thread title to warn others
      I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

SPOILER ALERT! This book could have started half way through. What a waste. The last half was just ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Finished and the jury is out, not sure if Lee is setting up a big finale to tie everything together, seems too much time spent on the romance side this time around

Comment

We are all on here because we have similar reading tastes, however I'm thinking differently. I've not finished it yet, about two thirds through, but I'm liking it

Comment

I've been waiting to see how people find Night School, I have it but am not in a hurry to read it.

Comment

Originally posted by momckee View Post
                I've been waiting to see how people find Night School, I have it but am not in a hurry to read it.
                I had actually forgotten about it and just got on a library list to get it.

Comment

I liked it.

Comment

Finished Night School now. I liked it.

Not the best Reacher book. Not the worst. Somewhere in the middle in my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by YB View Post
                      Finished Night School now. I liked it.

Not the best Reacher book. Not the worst. Somewhere in the middle in my opinion
                      Agreed

Comment

"Not the best. Not the worst": sums it up pretty well.

Comment

I agree too. Had an email over the weekend - y'all prolly got it to. I couldn't get it to transfer over to TBJ but it was about the 22nd book. The Midnight Line.

Comment

The Reacher Report also talked about a book, "No Middle Name", of all the Reacher short stories plus one new story that will be coming out in May of 2017.

Comment

[emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X