James P Sumner Adrian Hell series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• James P Sumner Adrian Hell series

It was recommended to me to read all of the Adrian Hell books by James P Summer. WOW! I am now starting book number 5 and have not wanted to stop for a breather. Unfortunately, there are only 6 books so it'll come to an end way too soon. If you have not indulged, please do so. You will not be disappointed.

Another author to add to the must read list
    I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

Originally posted by Debbie Bruns Gallant View Post
      It was recommended to me to read all of the Adrian Hell books by James P Summer. WOW! I am now starting book number 5 and have not wanted to stop for a breather. Unfortunately, there are only 6 books so it'll come to an end way too soon. If you have not indulged, please do so. You will not be disappointed.
      What is the premise? Any kick-assness?

Comment

Have made a note of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Style View Post
          I checked and the protagonist is an assassin, Style. He says he only kills bad people; those who deserve it.

Hell is his last name. Really? Perhaps he just uses Adrian Hell as an alias, but still...I don't quite get authors who use 'cutesy' (or whatever would be the correct adjective here) names for their characters. Although Hell certainly wrecks hell on his victims....Just a pet peeve of mine, but it wont keep me from reading the first book in the series. If I can ever get around to it. So many books, so not enough time......
          And there was the author who named her protagonist Sunday Day. Another - Really?

Comment

Hell's not his name....

Originally posted by Deanie View Post
            I checked and the protagonist is an assassin, Style. He says he only kills bad people; those who deserve it.

Hell is his last name. Really? Perhaps he just uses Adrian Hell as an alias, but still...I don't quite get authors who use 'cutesy' (or whatever would be the correct adjective here) names for their characters. Although Hell certainly wrecks hell on his victims....Just a pet peeve of mine, but it wont keep me from reading the first book in the series. If I can ever get around to it. So many books, so not enough time......
            And there was the author who named her protagonist Sunday Day. Another - Really?
            Obviously Hell is not his real last name. It is explained at one point in the series. If you like a bad-ass assassin hero then this is a must read series.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Style View Post

Comment

Debbie- Are you the author or in some way related?

Comment

Working...
              X