No announcement yet.

Mr. Donald Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hils is so dishonest. Fine if some don't like Trump - but SHE is dishonest--
    How can we elect her? But then some did Obama, twice!
    [emoji631]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I heard some snippets from what was billed as the Libertarian Townhall on CNN last night, with candidate Gary Johnson and his VP choice. First time I've had a chance to listen to anything from him. He did not inspire the confidence I was hoping for as a choice over Hillarump. We are so screwed.
      sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan M. View Post
        I heard some snippets from what was billed as the Libertarian Townhall on CNN last night, with candidate Gary Johnson and his VP choice. First time I've had a chance to listen to anything from him. He did not inspire the confidence I was hoping for as a choice over Hillarump. We are so screwed.
        I didn't get a chance to see that...and hearing that he also doesn't inspire confidence does mean we're screwed. I'm going to see if I can catch a few 'highlights'

Comment

Law-zee-bee!! This country is TOO PC. I am tired of everyone caving every time someone is offended by a word, a picture, a tee shirt, etc. etc. etc. Until people rein in on "other" offensive words & MORE: abuse of women, I say suck it up!
          ~10 year restaurant owner has had to put away a DJT signed picture from 9 years ago because a black man was offended. (story today) WTF people.

Here's a movie quote "If hate were a people I'd be China"! ha-ha-ha. anyone care to take a guess? ending on a funny note~

Comment

Off topic, just had a message flash on my screen, "just landed" - friend overflew Canada on the way to Seattle and sent me an on flight message, I replied and just now the flight landed in Seattle - this cyber stuff is incredible, really has me bedazzled. A lot happier stuff going on than the US election.

Comment

[emoji1303][emoji631]

Comment

I think you are probably a born optimist 4A - a good way to stay happy.

Comment

Libra[emoji1013]

Comment

The movie quote was from City Slickers [emoji990]

Comment

Not Trump but HILS!! If I were her running mate (Kaine?) I'd be worried. OK so Trump has made some very odd comments, but HILS deplorable comment has got to be one of the worst. And what IF she's elected she's just gonna "love" us? I'd rather ... (delete delete delete)

Comment

I think the deplorable people she was aiming that rather offbeat remark was to the mysoginists, homophobics, racists, sexists and all the other ists who seem to think Trump is wonderful - it was a rather large goof but I've heard worse from Trump. I don't know that you've all got much of a choice betwixt the two of them.

Comment

Mr. Donald Trump

Oyi!! I personally think THAT is the real Hillary. I AM NOT any of those things. I DO think people should get off their A** & work & stop living off the government. Does that make me racist? Etc. no I don't care who u are taking advantage when u can work- sitting around taking government aid- oh well ......

Last edited by 4AMNTN; 12-09-2016, 10:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                            Law-zee-bee!! This country is TOO PC. I am tired of everyone caving every time someone is offended by a word, a picture, a tee shirt, etc. etc. etc. Until people rein in on "other" offensive words & MORE: abuse of women, I say suck it up!
                            ~10 year restaurant owner has had to put away a DJT signed picture from 9 years ago because a black man was offended. (story today) WTF people.

Here's a movie quote "If hate were a people I'd be China"! ha-ha-ha. anyone care to take a guess? ending on a funny note~
                            Yeah, that was a great scene (embarrassing as an artform...)!
                            and then Billy Crystal going: "Let's bring out the Cake!" Hilarious!!!

Comment

Originally posted by momckee View Post
                              I think the deplorable people she was aiming that rather offbeat remark was to the mysoginists, homophobics, racists, sexists and all the other ists who seem to think Trump is wonderful - it was a rather large goof but I've heard worse from Trump. I don't know that you've all got much of a choice betwixt the two of them.
                              I agree on your thoughts Mo, except i do think there is a better choice - just not a great choice...

Comment

That you Brouwer. We should start that thread again. Movie Quotes:

You'll love this Style. Trump & Palin

Did anyone notice on Thursday after HILS SS briefing - her speech she seemed drugged? Her voice was LOW, slow - her face without any expression, rarely used her hands & when she stepped back to leave from the podium she took to steps backward to turn around and answer another question? This woman had taken something PROLLY to relax her vocal chords, but WOW. She was off her game during that speech. I'm not buying the dehydration thing either, please drink water, supplements, anything SOMEONE around her should know this. But, I would have gone with low blood sugar. BAM! easy. Don't think it's a good idea to "hide out for 90 minutes" when your in her position ... not cool.

Comment

Working...
                                X