No announcement yet.

Mr. Donald Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just have to trust that whoever is at the helm has lots of checks and balances to keep them on the straight and narrow.

Comment

Agreed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Style View Post
        Dan - Was there not a pretty good CA-celebrity-over-a-politician guy that had what was widely believed to be a terrific presidential run in the early 80's by the name of Reagan??? Just sayin...
        Ha ha! Touché, touché!
        sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

Originally posted by momckee View Post
          Have to say this, the idea of Donald Trump having control over the US nuclear arsenal scares the life out of me. This is a man with absolutely no skills in foreign policy - maybe a chorus of boos from the rest of the forum but just telling you how I feel but what will be will be.
          No chorus of boos here. I totally agree.

Comment

I agree, also. But even if I didn't, I wouldn't boo.

"I do or don't agree" sounds so much nicer than a big "BOO, YOU don't know what you're talking about." And I have a feeling that if we weren't nice to one another while talking about politics (or anything for that matter) Gis would just delete us. Some forums frown upon any talk of politics or religion, etc....Gis hasn't reined us in about anything. But then we've all been nice. I think he likes us.

Comment

No booing from this corner!
              And Gis likes us...he really really likes us!!

Comment

Comment

Wow....Obama called Trump 'unfit' and is calling on the GOP to 'denounce' him! Pretty sure I recall hearing the same things about Obama when he ran.

Comment

I think Obama may have the edge here as Mr.Trump says many strange things which cause me to question where his head is at.

Comment

Trump does say " goofy things". But his heart & mind are RIGHT for America

Comment

Heart and Mind???

IMO - NOT!!!

Comment

Comment

I admire your support for him 4A but he is a dangerous man with little political savvy.

Comment

God help us if Hils win. And I mean that.

Comment

4A - most of us up here north of the border are extremely nervous about Donald Trump, not saying that people are all behind Mrs. Clinton but she has years of political experience and I believe is less likely to involve the US in war if she feels she has been insulted. Mr. Trump is very thin skinned and feels the need to get back at anyone who says anything uncomplimentary about him, he's very short on diplomacy, however, it's in the hands of the US citizens.

Comment

Working...
                                X