Mr. Donald Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr. Donald Trump

I realize that politicking is a dirty business but I really do think Mr. Trump has a very nasty way of talking about people. Of course, his most important target is Hillary Clinton and the way he trash talks her is dreadful. Now I realize he wants to be President and he doesn't want her to be the President but surely if he keeps saying really nasty things don't you think that people might dislike the way he talks and decide they don't want him in the White House representing America? Anyway, that's all I want to say on this forum and I apologize to those people who think he is wonderful but maybe spare a thought or two about the man. If he says all these things in public I wonder what he says in private!

Bombastic, Self-Centered, Self-Absorbed, Egotistical, Sexist, Demeaning, Unprepared, Nasty...

I could go on, but you know my opinion.

Comment

I haven't heard much about Gary Johnson, but so far I'm liking him best. Gun rights & knowing the laws we have are ineffectual. Government health-care is not feasible. Against Patriot Act. Reform education system. Not liking his stance on abortion and gay marriage, but so far he looks like the best choice imo.

Comment

Trump*2016

Comment

Originally posted by Meg View Post
          I haven't heard much about Gary Johnson, but so far I'm liking him best. Gun rights & knowing the laws we have are ineffectual. Government health-care is not feasible. Against Patriot Act. Reform education system. Not liking his stance on abortion and gay marriage, but so far he looks like the best choice imo.
          I like Gary Johnson too. His stance on abortion and gay marriage are similar to Hillary's, but I bet he doesn't like government funding abortions, or businesses being forced to provide services if they don't want to. I wish the press would talk about him half as much as the other two. Trump is like a 3rd grader sometimes. I don't understand why his kids or his handlers can't get him to tone things down.
          sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan M. View Post
            Trump is like a 3rd grader sometimes. I don't understand why his kids or his handlers can't get him to tone things down.
            It probably has to do with some of the attributes of the man, which Style listed.

I don't know how Trump finds time to give all his off the cuff speeches and do the FB and other social media messaging thing. He apparently spends a lot of time suing and being sued; huddling with lawyers and appearing in court.

Google - USA Today June 2, 2016

Interesting article
            Last edited by Deanie; 28-07-2016, 07:57 PM.

Comment

Deanie, that really is an interesting article. I wonder how a President in the White House, if he makes it that far, deals with all the law suits etc. He would hardly have any time to attend to running the country.

Comment

Anyone that is at the top of his games, has many under his employment, has amassed what DJT has will have lawsuits. Those I'm not particularly worried about. But Hillary R. Clinton has had her hands in more than a few DIRECTLY:
                The Clinton Foundation (many a scandal when these words are spoken, donations for preferred "treatment". proven.
                The Russian Uranium deal
                Benghazi
                Pardeongate, Marc Rich
                lying about sniper fire , Bosnia
                strong arming watchdogs prepared to put the CF on a watch list
                gaps missing in federal reports on solicitation of prostitutes of her staff
                wavier on sanctions for Iran
                Huma receiving double paycheck (138k) of taxpayers money
                Congo Oil
                WHITEWATER
                Chevron
                refusing to put Boko Haram on a terrorist list due to CF donations
                Belfast-Tenet + CF
                taking donations to stay in the Lincoln Bedroom - in the millions!
                Not clarifying which speeches are for CF & which are personal income
                Tyson (going back to her Arkansas days)
                The verbal treatment she gives her staff & those "proud" service men that protect her.
                on the Today show in '98 Hillary Clinton said on the Monica thing that it was " a vast right wing conspiracy". Yeah, were ALL of them?
                the fact that she's turned her head about her husband all these years & stands by him sickens me. She works money with the best of them, and LIES! She has SUCH BAD BUSINESS DEALINGS and partners herself with the wrong people.....how could she make a good president? As a WOMAN, I'd NEVER vote for her. Rice, Palin, another woman - yes.
                And lets not forget former Pres. Clinton was impeached by the House for perjury, and obstruction of justice. '99, right???

Comment

Good heavens 4A you must keep a diary about Hillary Clinton, I have not heard anything about half of these things, maybe not being in the US is the reason. And what is the Belfast-Tenet + CF thing - Tyson, the boxer - what did she have to do with him. You must be a real follower of politics. Tried to find out what CF was about and the only thing was CF 18 planes. There is obviously another meaning.

Comment

4AM, don't worry, right now I'd vote for Trump over Hillary. Not because I like him better, but because I know what I'd get from Hillary. In CA we have experience picking a celebrity over a politician (Schwarzenegger vs. Tom McLintock when Gray Davis was recalled as CA governor). That was a disaster. Ahnold talked big, but caved when he could get the support he needed from CA legislators.
                    sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

Sorry Mo. The CF == Clinton Foundation. Tyson is a brand of chicken here... The Tyson Co.
                      Most of these things we hear bits and pieces on others are full blown on the news for weeks at a time The Belfast + Teneo & The Clinton Foundation was that Bill Clinton was on the board of Teneo & The CF there were kickbacks that benefitted the CF that Bill was in on
                      It's an on going thing with her. I've just thrown in the very highlighted bits & pieces of a few.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks 4A, things I didn't know anything about.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan M. View Post
                          4AM, don't worry, right now I'd vote for Trump over Hillary. Not because I like him better, but because I know what I'd get from Hillary. In CA we have experience picking a celebrity over a politician (Schwarzenegger vs. Tom McLintock when Gray Davis was recalled as CA governor). That was a disaster. Ahnold talked big, but caved when he could get the support he needed from CA legislators.
                          Dan - Was there not a pretty good CA-celebrity-over-a-politician guy that had what was widely believed to be a terrific presidential run in the early 80's by the name of Reagan??? Just sayin...

Comment

Have to say this, the idea of Donald Trump having control over the US nuclear arsenal scares the life out of me. This is a man with absolutely no skills in foreign policy - maybe a chorus of boos from the rest of the forum but just telling you how I feel but what will be will be.

Comment

Yeah like Clinton is ANY better prepared

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X