And Back Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And Back Again

Folks, please accept my apologies, it took way too long to resolve the hosting issues, but, we are back again, there will be some gremlins, please post them as you see them

Sadly we are running a slightly older version of the software, i'm still waiting for the host to upgrade the server settings and then i'll do the upgrade
    I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Thought I'd got the wrong place but got here alright, good to be back again. Once I'm fully awake I'll come back on - just got up and am still in sleep mode.

Comment

Woo-hoo! It's back on! I've missed everyone! THANK U Gis

Comment

Dad Gis either loves us or just likes having us around. He goes to a lot of work and trouble to keep bringing us back. I'm happy to be here. THANK YOU!

Comment

Yes, he's a good kid isn't he?

Comment

Thanks for your hard work Gis!

Comment

Originally posted by momckee View Post
              Thought I'd got the wrong place but got here alright, good to be back again. Once I'm fully awake I'll come back on - just got up and am still in sleep mode.
              Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
              Woo-hoo! It's back on! I've missed everyone! THANK U Gis
              Originally posted by Deanie View Post
              Dad Gis either loves us or just likes having us around. He goes to a lot of work and trouble to keep bringing us back. I'm happy to be here. THANK YOU!
              Originally posted by momckee View Post
              Yes, he's a good kid isn't he?
              Originally posted by Style View Post
              Thanks for your hard work Gis!
              I enjoy the site too much to let it be ripped away from us, i will not be beaten, i will not be beaten...............

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Gismo View Post
                  I enjoy the site too much to let it be ripped away from us, i will not be beaten, i will not be beaten...............
                  Thanks for everything Gis! Feels good to be back and I have good news. I finally finished my master thesis on Intellectual Property and Criminal law.
                  And....it has been accepted! Preparing for presentation on May 30th.

Comment

Yes, THANK YOU, Gis! Facebook helps, but it isn't the same as our home here!
                    sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

Congratulations, Brouwer!

Comment

Originally posted by Dan M. View Post
                        Yes, THANK YOU, Gis! Facebook helps, but it isn't the same as our home here!
                        I don't do FB - so when the site is down I'm completely homeless. Am I the only person on the planet who doesn't do FB?

Comment

Originally posted by Deanie View Post
                          I don't do FB - so when the site is down I'm completely homeless. Am I the only person on the planet who doesn't do FB?
                          i doubt it, there may be one or two others out there

Comment

Congrats Brouwer!! Good 4 U!

- - - Updated - - -

Deanie, I don't do FB either. And I AM TOTALLY lost without y'all to talk to. really

Comment

Two of us right here, Gis! We might be the only two in the whole world, though.

Comment

Working...
                              X