Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Meg View Post
    Yeah nowhere near me either
    Anyone heard anything about the new Ben Affleck movie The Accountant? Wondering if it'll be worth going to the theater to see.
    I'll see it tomorrow night and give you my rating on Monday.

Comment

Thank you Style!

Comment

I want to see Inferno. I enjoyed the previous two and have read the books. Of course, the new Reacher one will be seen too.

Comment

Cannot wait to see this movie......

Inferno should be good. I liked the first two. But you know- the 3rd book signs & symbols was AWESOME! I'd like to have seen that one made into a [emoji327] movie!

Just Fandango-ed tickets to Never Go Back 1:20 Friday! Woo-hoo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Style View Post
            I'll see it tomorrow night and give you my rating on Monday.
            A reviewer said it was pretty good even though the premise didn't seem plausible.
            But first on my list is Jack Reacher and another movie called I Am Not Ashamed...takes place at Columbine High School.

Comment

Saw TC on a Kimmel clip. He looks good. He's always looked better with LONG hair. But really, he looked better than i 've seen in a while.
              Friday!!!!!! coming up quick!

Comment

Well last night Corden & Cruise did a great montage of TC movies! Go to YT & watch-really good!

Comment

Our local paper gave a really good write-up on Never Go Back this morning, said Tom Cruise did the part of Jack Reacher very well despite the difference in physical description in the books.

Comment

Got my tix for tomorrow evening showing!

Comment

Comment

I took next Thursday and Friday off from work & 1st thing on my 'to do' list is see Never Go Back!

Comment

Originally posted by Meg View Post
                          I took next Thursday and Friday off from work & 1st thing on my 'to do' list is see Never Go Back!
                          You'll probably enjoy it Meg, anything I've read about it has been really positive. We have to wait for the DVD.

Comment

I will also wait for the DVD. I always get the books as soon as they are available but the DVD will be soon enough for me also

Comment

Cannot wait to see this movie......

Spoiler alert! [emoji599]Spoiler alert [emoji599] spoiler alert [emoji599]
                              We saw this in IMAX. It was way too loud. Gun shots sounded like fists landing a blow. They sounded the same - too loud. the movie was ok. I didn't like the book that much nor the story line with the girl, but it was ok in the movie. I did like Maj. Turner's role, a lot! TC looked tired, throughout this movie to me, had a scowl most of the film AS DID I DUE TO THE SOUND LEVEL. My favorite part? When Maj. Turner "rode the guy down with the hose". That was good! I prolly won't buy this in Blu Ray. Maybe ask for it for a stocking stuffer??? Did anyone see Lee Child
                              And. Not just this movie , but has anyone noticed that these guys get the crap beat out of them(most people wouldn't walk away)and their injuries just fade away within 24 hours or so??? It's the new "he didn't reload!"[emoji2]

Last edited by 4AMNTN; 22-10-2016, 05:14 PM.

Comment

Going today
                                I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

Working...
                                X