• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No one likes hockey?

First post here!
    Big hockey fan here!
    The new season starts soon!

Yay! Who do you root for, Mojo? I'm a Red Wings fan.

Comment

I've never seen a hockey game...warm weather sports for me!

Comment

Would be one of the last sports i tune into, went to a Dallas game a long long time ago and didn't get bitten by the bug
        I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

I absolutely love Hockey! Easily my favorite sport to see in person (other than the Sport of Kings).

flyers logo.jpg

Comment

I've never seen a hockey game either - except on TV.

Comment

We would normally root for the Maple Leafs but all the players have changed since we used to watch so we don't know any of the players now. I don't much like the fighting but maybe that's part of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Katie View Post
                Yay! Who do you root for, Mojo? I'm a Red Wings fan.
                How about that? Another Red Wings fan! YIPEE!
                Being from Chicago,you understand,makes my life rough as a Wings fan! lol

Comment

We gave the Predators here. People like it. They're better than the Titans anyway -- winning wise. & YES the games are very entertaining. I don't know anything about it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This weekend in Direct TV (which I hate) we have free Showtime & Mystery Alaska is on SPEAKING OF HOCKEY. I remember this to be a good movie!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mojo View Post
                      How about that? Another Red Wings fan! YIPEE!
                      Being from Chicago,you understand,makes my life rough as a Wings fan! lol
                      Oh, Mojo--that is rough.

Comment

It is rough! You know what is even worse?....My wife is a huge Blackhawks fan! Imagine the fun during the playoffs in my house!
                        GO WINGS!

Comment

Ha! My husband and I have different baseball teams, too--but we got married on the Saturday before the All-Star game, and went to Cooperstown for our honeymoon. And we spent that Tuesday evening sitting on separate beds to watch the game, and eating separate snacks, because I was NOT sharing a bag of cookies with that man. We've been married for 23 years--but he still doesn't understand why the DH is just wrong.

Comment

OH, I see the Nashville Predators are in the playoffs? Oh, ok.

Comment

Our local team, the Leafs, are in the playoffs, we keep an eye on the score but don't watch the games any more, we used to watch them when we knew all the players, but that was quite a few years ago, now we don't know any of them and I find hockey kind of violent with all the fighting.

Comment

Working...
                              X