Recently Read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recently Read

Style, have I recommended Chuck Dixon to you? One of his series features Levon Cade. #1 - Levon's Trade #2 - Levon's Night, which came out this month and I recently read.

If I hadn't mentioned him previously I'm doing so now.

Originally posted by Deanie View Post
    Style, have I recommended Chuck Dixon to you? One of his series features Levon Cade. #1 - Levon's Trade #2 - Levon's Night, which came out this month and I recently read.

If I hadn't mentioned him previously I'm doing so now.
    I don't think you'd mentioned him, but he's definitely on the list now! Thx.

Comment

Oh, Style. I also have been meaning to see if you've read any Victor Methos? His guy is Jon Stanton. Good stuff. Good stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
        Oh, Style. I also have been meaning to see if you've read any Victor Methos? His guy is Jon Stanton. Good stuff. Good stuff!
        Nope. Another for the list...

Comment

Just started on the 11th murder club novel by James Patterson
          I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

Finished "Frozen in Time" Mitchell Zuckoff...true story about the plane crashes in Greenland during WWII...not my typical choice of a book but I loved it. Now I'm almost finished with "Sing You Home" by Jodi Picoult

Comment

I just finished Brad Meltzer's The Presidents Shadow. It was good, it's set in the Beecher series. I didn't think I'd like the political stuff, but it's very interesting, ALL THE HISTORY this guy gives throughout his books. Love that!
              But … & do you correct someone ??? KISS is not from Detroit, they're ALL from NYC. (Gene & Paul=Queens, Ace=Bronx & Peter=Brooklyn) I have an itchy twitter finger!!!!
              and I think it's known now that Gene is really from Israel,?Haifa?

Comment

"Sing You Home" was pretty good...with an actual ending. Not usual for Picoult, she seems to leave you hanging that it could go either way & that's why I have been skipping her books lately.
                Finished "The Auschwitz Escape" by Joel Rosenberg...great book.
                Now reading "Jemima J" by Jane Green...time to lighten up a little.

Comment

Just finished Cold Shot to the Heart by Wallace Stroby. Features a female protagonist named Crissa Stone who is career criminal. I thought it was just fair, but will read the second book in the series next (Kings of Midnight).

Comment

Just started a book called Chalon Heads. No idea where I got it from though.
                    I'm going to start delving into the second hand book market here, whether they be from second hand bookshops or from op shops. Give some money back into the economy and also help the needy.

Comment

I am reading The Women's Murder Club, book 14, I think. sometimes with Kindle, I forget the titles of what I'm reading because I don't see it every time I look over at my "book". Yes, it's 14 Deadly Sins.

Comment

I just finished the murder club 11, now onto the 8th zombie book from Shawn Chesser called Ghosts
                        I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

Anybody read Lee's latest Reacher short story SMALL WARS yet? I know it just came out last night at midnight but it's a short story.
                          sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

Mo did. I've got it downloaded but into another book now.
                            See JR book section?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Meg in theme with the Auschwitz Escape... Have u read Greg Iles The Black Cross? That was a very good read. Good meaning interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X