Currently Reading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deanie View Post
    Style, make a note. John Clarkson's James Beck series. Two books thus far. #1 Among Thieves and #2 Bronx Requiem.
    Thanks Boss! I'll add to my list...

Comment

• Deanie said: YB, Dark Water by Robert Bryndza is the 3rd book in the author's Erika Foster series. I recently read Last Breath, which is the most recent in the series. 1st book was The Girl In the Ice and 2nd was The Night Stalker. I like Detective Erika Foster so I keep up with her. Keeping up with all the authors and their series, that I like, is hard though. I like way too many.....Reading the latest in John Sandford's Lucas Davenport series now "Golden Prey."

Thanks, Deanie, I will be looking out for the others

Comment

• re-started the book on bob lee ... the Vietnam sniper series...book 1

Comment

• Finished Silent Songbird for book club...decent book once I got into it. Quick read.
          Started The Lincoln Lawyer by Michael Connelly...this one I'm flying through. I've seen the movie a couple times but never read the book.

Comment

• Hi Deanie: Hope you enjoyed them all as much as I did, I may have missed Alex Gray if it's a new one by her by I think I've read the others, maybe not the PF Ford one.

Comment

• I watched Lincoln Lawyer--thought it was good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Stopping midway through the Bob Lee book. Next will be Odessa Sea or Show Me I think. Re-reading Mercy as a quick pick me up. Murder of Crows started off good; but less than half way through I struggled to finish - took me 2 weeks. Lost interest fast. I was really looking forward to this book too - it took long enough to come out.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                  Stopping midway through the Bob Lee book.
                  Which one? Point of Impact?
                  sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Yes. It's not that it's bad ... I like the storyline... just slow???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                      Yes. It's not that it's bad ... I like the storyline... just slow???
                      Sometimes Hunter takes a little longer to develop some of his story lines. Sometimes he takes a LOT longer, lol. The payoff is almost always worth it when you find out that once again Arkansas country boy Bob Swagger has been two steps ahead of everybody else the whole time. The stories about his daddy Earl seem to move a little faster, IMO anyway.
                      sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Just read The Jacaranda Tree about the owner of a rice mill in Burma who arranges to help the English community escape when the Japanese invade Burma, great story, very old book by H. E. Bates, certainly a worthwhile read.

Comment

• Golden Prey: (Lucas Davenport) by John Sanford. didn't remember I've already read Find Her & Odessa Sea. huh?

Comment

• currently in a reading slump...very busy crocheting

Comment

• reading a book by Quintin Jardine, Big Bob Skinner is the policeman in charge, can't remember the title of the book but I think it's his most recent.

Comment

• Latest is Game Over, Mo.. Is that the one?

I'm just about to start it having recently finished Deborah Crombie's Garden of Lamentations

Comment

Working...
                                X