Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving on to Requiem by Celina Grace. Second book in the Kate Redman series

Comment

• ok ... so my Mitch Rapp would be: Antonio Cupo. Other than the fact that he's gorgeous ... he seems to take on several "looks". I can totally see him blending in on an op.
      Attached Files

Comment

• He IS good looking!! Should I recognize him from somewhere?

Comment

• I don't. He's a Canadian actor. But DANG! wow!

Comment

• Still doin' Mitch. BUT ... I see that John Sanford's Golden Prey comes out April 25th! There are a few on my to do list. I'll need to do a quick Summer break down. (I'll copy for there)

Comment

• ok my current list of books:
              Iris Johansen: 7.19.16 Night & Day
              Tom Lowe: 11.10.16 Murder of Crows
              James Patterson: 11.16 Cross the Line, 1.3.127 The House Husband, 3.27.17 The Black Book, 7.11.17 Never Never
              Nick Pirog: 1.28.17 Show Me
              Patricia Cornwell: Ripper 2.28.17
              Clive Cussler: 3.14.17 Odessa Sea
              Greg Iles: Mississippi Blood 3.21.17 (last in trilogy)
              Jeffery Deavers: 4.11.17 The Burial Hour
              John Sandford: 4.25.217 Golden Prey
              Tess Gerritsen: 8.15.17 I know a Secret
              LEE CHILD: The Midnight Line 11. - .17
              Janet Evanovich: 11.21.17 Hardcore 24

Comment

• Reading 2 books right now. "Diva" on my kindle and "The One True Love of Alice-Ann" for April book club.
                Missed seeing CJ Box in Vero earlier this week because I ended up working late....really hope he comes back down this way next year!
                Jeffrey Deavers will be here in about 2 weeks, so I'm going to try to get down to Vero after work that day.

Comment

• Finally - I'm finished with the Mitch Rapp series & YES! I enjoyed them. New book coming out in September.
                  I was able to locate Tom Lowe's Murder of Crows. It came out in November after a lull in the dates. Started last night & half way thru ... good! I need to go back & start Lisa Gardner's that I downloaded before the Rapp books! I have like 10 to read now.

Comment

• Will the next Mitch Rapp be as good, as it will not be written by Vince Flynn who sadly died last year?

I liked the Millennium Series by Stig Laarson (Spelling???). The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo etc. Then a couple of years ago there was another featuring Michael Blomkvist and Lisbeth Sander by a different author. I didn't rate it at all, in fact I abandoned it 100 pages in.

Comment

• YB - Actually, I believe the second-to-last book, The Survivor, was started by Flynn but the majority was completed by Kyle Mills. The most recent book, Order To Kill, was written by Mills. Seemed to me that Mills made Rapp a bit darker. In my opinion, Flynn was the better writer...

Comment

• Currently Reading

Yes Style thats what I understand too. I didn't notice much of a flow change. He goes in kicks ass - gets the job done! [emoji57]BOOM!
                        But ... he seemed in earlier books to constantly question Irene's loyalty- then he trusts the few I question---?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Reading 'Showdown' by Ted Dekker
                          A co-worker got 'The Sleeping Doll' by Jeffrey Deaver signed for me last night so I think I'll make that my next book!

Comment

• Oh yeah! I like Deaver - I just read the Rhyme/Sachs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Reading The Last Coyote - Michael Connelly - I think it might be an older book but haven't read it before.

Comment

• Halfway through Navajo Autumn, the first book in the Navajo Nation mystery series by R. Allen Chappell. So far I'm liking it a lot.
                                sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

Working...
                                X