Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alex Cross, Run

Comment

Make Me - Lee Child. I will finish it tonight (Sunday). Without giving anything away other than this, page 355, last paragraph is one of the funniest things I have read for a long time.

Finished the book a few minutes ago. All in all, not bad. Not bad at all. Got a bit ordinary from time to time but overall it was ok.
      Last edited by Fiona; 30-08-2015, 06:42 AM.

Comment

Cross my Heart. Then I'll have Hope to Die, James Patterson. Oh! but after that Make Me should be out!!!

Comment

The English Spy - Daniel Silva

Comment

Shark Skin Suite by Tim Dorsey

Comment

City of Echoes by Robert Ellis featuring Detective Matt Jones. First book in a new series by this author.

Next up The Darkest Day by Tom Wood.

Comment

Originally posted by Deanie View Post
                City of Echoes by Robert Ellis featuring Detective Matt Jones. First book in a new series by this author.

Next up The Darkest Day by Tom Wood.
                Have made a note of these authors, have read Tom Wood I think but will check both him and Mr. Ellis.

Comment

Am reading Last Words by Michael Koryta and it is about the most tedious book I've read in a long time. Keep wondering if I should just leave it and move on but will probably persevere as I'm at 80% so might as well know what all the mystery is about.

Comment

Finished Suitcase City by Sterling Watson...was decent.
                    Now reading The First Fifteen Lives of Harry August by Claire North which is a book club selection. Not one I would normally choose.

Comment

Make Me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by momckee View Post
                        Am reading Last Words by Michael Koryta and it is about the most tedious book I've read in a long time. Keep wondering if I should just leave it and move on but will probably persevere as I'm at 80% so might as well know what all the mystery is about.
                        I think he could've made it shorter, true. But I still liked it.
                        sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

So did I, Dan.

Comment

I guess I'm the odd one out then, I thought the plot kind of petered out at the end but with a bit of a hook to see where his next adventure would take him. Must say I wasn't all that comfortable in the caves either. It surprised me that I didn't care for the book because I've read other books by him and enjoyed them.

Comment

Just finished reading a couple of hours ago Chalk Line by our own Veronica Smith (a forum member) and thought it was great. Not a long story but well worth reading. Congratulations Veronica, you done good!

Comment

Fixin' to (going to, aboot to, etc.) start on ALERT, James Patterson's Michael Bennett series.

Comment

Working...
                                X