Currently Reading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
    Starting The Shape of Night a Tess Gerritsen book. STILL reading The First Conspiracy too!
    Have never read a Stephen King ... don’t care for his movies so... [emoji2372]. Hope u like it tho! [emoji432]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You didn't like The Green Mile? Shawshank Redemption?
    sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• OH YES!!! both of them. Didn't know King had written those. I THINK horror when I think King. Tho I did like CREEPSHOW from years back!!! We don't do horror, marvel/dc, alien, teenie bopper, we'll watch a preview & then roll our eyes & say "nope".

- - - Updated - - -

The Tess Gerritsen was NOT what I expected ...she's the Rizzoli & Isles writer but this wasn't medical/murder like I thought.
      downloaded & started John Sandford's That Fuc&ing Flower's new one. I'm almost finished. Then I am STILL on the Washington book ... we're into NYC & Tryon is hatching his plans. I just saw that Nelson DeMille has a new one out & of course NEXT WEEK! JACK REACHER!!!

Comment

• Reading Nelson DeMille's The Deserter. It's good.

Comment

• Yep that was very good . Kinda John Corey-ish.

Comment

• Yeah, started Blue Moon a few days ago - Tuesday - looking forward to the next Evanovich Plum book out on the 12th.

Comment

• Rick Mofina - Before Sunrise. I have read a few previously by this author and liked them. This was not one of his best

Alex McClean - Sorrowful Road. OK

Stephen Booth - Drowned Lives. His previous books that I have read all featured detective duo Ben Cooper and Diane Fry. I have liked this series. This new one was a standalone and whilst it was an interesting story and well written I much prefer the Cooper & Fry series

Matt Hilton - False Move. Abandoned one third in

Rennie Airth - Dead of Winter. Set in 1944 wartime London. I'm not usually keen on books going waaaay back but I liked this one

Peter Robinson - Many Rivers to Cross. The new one in the Alan banks series, excellent as always

Mark McKay - Terminal Agenda. New author to me, it was good. 8/10

Comment

• Tomorrow the 26th Janet Evanovich comes out. And YEEESSSSS I am still reading The First Conspiracy by Brad Meltzer. It's VERY good, lots of info - puts you right in there - I can SEE all this unfolding in my mind & that's awesome! But....

Comment

• Mostly re-reading books on my Kindle.

Comment

• I do that a lot too Mo. Tuesday a Robin Cook book comes out Genesis ... sounds to be about Montgomery of Jack Stapleton & Laurie Montgomery ... but just her and another Lab lady. Finished Evanovich's 26 & it was good, funny.... still on George up to June 21 1776!!!

Comment

• About to start Genesis.

Comment

• Away to start on Blue Moon, no spoiler
                        I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Gis - your Blue Moon thoughts?

Comment

• Reading books by Margaret Thornton who taught in Blackpool, England, my hometown so I’m enjoying the nostalgia n reading books with the plots centred around locations I’m familiar with.

Comment

• Sounds nice. My sister introduced me to a female Homicide Lt. Taylor Jackson character based out of Nashville and it is funny to KNOW exactly where they are throughout the book. (J.T. Ellison) I've gone on to read the Medical Examiner series spin off too.
                              Good to see you post Mo!

Comment

• Linda Coles - Scream Blue Murder. New author to me - good
                                Susan Hill - The Benefit of Hindsight. Latest in Simon Serrailler series
                                Ann Cleeves - The Long Call. This lady writes the Vera and Shetland series which are also shown on UK TV. This is a new set of characters for her, set in the South West of England. Not as good as the others but may inprove when i get to know the characters better
                                Quintin Jardine - The Bad Fire. New one in the Bob Skinner series. This guy can kick the bad guys asses just as well as Reacher does!
                                Angela Marsons - Evil Games. I have read a few previously by this author. They are good
                                Lee Chils - Blue Moon. See separate topic above

Comment

Working...
                                X