No announcement yet.

Currently Reading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still reading the latest PREY ... ******possible spoiler alert??????

Did I to read in the last PREY novel that Weather was possibly having an affair??? That they weren't "doing good". And this one, so far anyway hasn't mentioned it, in fact they are very much together. hmmmmm

Comment

• I certainly don't remember anything like that, 4A. IMO, Weather wouldn't do that to Lucas. If she met someone else she'd tell Lucas. You must be getting your characters and your books confused.

Comment

• Golden PREY. Oh ok well now that’s gonna bug me. I’ll look thx. Seems like he called didn’t get an answer. Maybe the book before? But was that about the bad guys and the fair & letty ??? Wow I’ll have to check[emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Currently Reading

Well I went back 3 books. Didn’t see anything when I pulled Weathers name up on kindle. I was sure it was during his US Marshall service for that Southern Guy . Cause I remember thinking yea! I like Davenport better when he’s single. Seems like he was alone in a motel called her and she didn’t answer & he suspected that was seeing a doctor....it was just the hint....
          I’ll ask my sister & keep thinking about it
          Good catch

Last edited by 4AMNTN; 23-05-2018, 02:55 AM.

Comment

• I don't remember that. Hopefully it was just a brain fart by the author and meant nothing. I like Lucas married to Weather.

Comment

• Spree (Chandler Series)- J.A Konrath

Comment

• I need to do a "TO READ LIST" for this summer. I'm sure I have missed some releases & I know some should be coming up. I'll post later

Style is that the main character for JA Konrath? I've seen that name forever - but I've never read anything.

Comment

• Reading a 'romance' called The Beach House, and I don't read romances but I wanted to read a nice book to lighten my mood, something different from my diet of mysteries and thrillers.

Comment

• Mo do you mean James Patterson ‘s Beach House?
                    I read it. Long ago I think

Comment

• No, 4A, it was Mary Alice Monroe, and I loved it, maybe a wee bit trite but seem to suit how I was feeling after a diet of grisly thrillers and mysteries.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                        I need to do a "TO READ LIST" for this summer. I'm sure I have missed some releases & I know some should be coming up. I'll post later

Style is that the main character for JA Konrath? I've seen that name forever - but I've never read anything.
                        Chandler is the code-name for the main character. She is bad-ass along with her sisters, but they are not necessarily on the same team...

The books in this series are: Flee, Spree, and Three.

Comment

• Thx!

Comment

• FINALLY finished TWISTED PREY by John Sanford. I really enjoy the Davenport series, really. BUT .. SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT
                            This book was not interesting except the last 10%. This was the most boring book ... he's had a few, but it took me forever to read

NOW, I started the Virgil Flowers book DEEP FREEZE right after & read 8 chapters before I knew it! Laughed out loud several times & found myself grinning at "that Fuc#*ng Flowers". YEA!
                            Last edited by 4AMNTN; 05-06-2018, 03:17 PM.

Comment

• STILL reading The Search for God and Guiness...it's good, just been really busy with other things. And usually I read before bed, but I'll read 1 page and then I'm nodding off.

Comment

• I've been doing some 'summer' reading, books by Mary Alice Monroe, mostly about the 'low country' near Charlottsville, all very beachy, with dolphins and turtle nests and people enjoying their beach cottages. Very pleasant stories, quite soothing.

Comment

Working...
                                X