Page 87 of 87 FirstFirst ... 3777858687

Thread: Currently Reading

Fav Author
    Child, Slaughter, Sandford, Coben, WILTSE
    Off topic BUT Mo Iím glad to hear any stories you have to share! I hope as an American Iíll never hear that either. canít even imagine it. I had a friend that was a German lady that sewed and she would tell me stories of the concentration camps that were near her home and the raids she was quite embarrassed to speak in public because she thought people would think less of her because she was German that they would associate with her with Hitler I remember thinking that was so sad she was such a talented nice lady.

When I was younger I heard my uncle George who was a POW in France tell stories not to be too blunt it had to do with a helmet and a rat and it has scared me and bothered me to this day.
    Such things our men & women went through for our country to have people act the way they do now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fav Author
    I have the last 3 Murder Club books on Kindle but havenít read yet. This wouldíve been a good series to just sit and read one after the other ó I need to get back to my Kindle- been listening to Audiobooks of Janet Evanovich Plum series. Oh me 13 & 15 are too funny!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fav Author
    Anyone read Dean Koontz? I've seen his books for years - I think I'll start the Odd Thomas series??? I thought of this last fall - but just didn't. I need someone new to read.

Avid Reader
    Fav Author
    Lee Child, Peter James, Graham Hurley
    Haven't read a Koontz book for years, probably 20 or more. I thought they were OK, but no better than OK. That said they are probably very different now

Fav Author
    Well ok, thanks. I just figured out that Odd Thomas is YOUNG.... & sees dead people. So... ummmm....