No announcement yet.

Currently Reading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Susan Hill - The Comforts of Home. The latest in her Simon Serrailler series. A bit slow to get going but Ok in the end
    Nick Petrie - Burning Bright. Peter Ash, the Reacher type fellow. I liked it
    Daniel & Sean Campbell - Missing Persons. I have read this author before, good
    Carolyn L Dean - Dune, Dock and a Dead Man. Abandoned a third of the way in, going nowhere
    Quintin Jardine - Cold Case. Latest in the Bob Skinner series. Very good
    Graham Hurley - Western Approaches. First in a series featuring Detective Jimmy Suttle. He had a minor role in Graham's previous Faraday & Winter series. It was good
    Conrad Jones - Brick. New author to me, good
    Lee Child - Past Tense. See my comments in the thread for this
    Grant McKenzie - Switch. I liked this. Have read this author a few years ago.

I then acquired three short stories, two by Quintin Jardine, one by Peter Robinson. Was disappointed with all three. Didn't take long to read though, only around 90 pages

Comment

• Wow. And I know LC. Thanks.
      I’ll be downloading Brad Meltzer’s The First Conspiracy tomorrow!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Will get the Quintin Jardine book YB, thanks for the heads up and maybe the Graham Hurley one.

Comment

• Hi Mo

The Quintin Jardine book is new (October '18) but the Graham Hurley is a few years old

Comment

• cheating: listening to Kindle audio books I've already listened to. Maybe lazy.

Comment

• Reading Twisted Prey by John Sanford

Comment

• Meg hope u enjoy it. I’m a fan of Lucas Davenport too.

Comment

• One flew over the cuckoos nest by Ken Kesey

Comment

• That's a good one, been a while since I read it.

Comment

• listening to Crazy Rich Asians. Really liked the movie.

Comment

• I'm going to look into "new releases" ... I'll post laster this weekend.

Comment

• How to stop time by Matt Haig (I’m reading books quickly atm)

Comment

• OK. here is my to do reading list: (and I have a few on my Kindle now)
                            John Sandford: Neon Prey 4.23.19 - Lucas Davenport
                            John Sandford: Holy Ghost 10.9.19 That Fu*king Flowers
                            Clive Cussler: Celtic Empire 3.19.19
                            James Patterson: 18th Abduction 4.29.19 (The Women's Murder Club)
                            James Patterson: People v. Alex Cross - out, and Target - out both Alex Cross
                            Robin Cook: Pandemic - out now
                            Iris Johansen: Dark Tribute 3.26.19, Smoke Screen 7.30.19 Eve Duncan
                            Lee Child: ***** Blue Moon 10.29.19
                            Karin Slaughter: The Last Widow *** 8.27.19 Will Trent !!!!!
                            Janet Evanovich: #26 .. this will be about Grandma Mazur
                            Tom Lowe: Dragon Fly 11.18.19 Sean O'Brien
                            Robert Crais: A Dangerous Man 6.18.19
                            YES!!!! As you can see I'm looking forward to the Will Trent & Jack Reacher books!
                            I just read that NBC is shooting a pilot for the Jeffery Deaver duo Lincoln Rhyme & Amelia Sachs. THAT will be awesome! The Bone Collector was so good!

Comment

• Finished Louise Penny's latest book tonight, Kingdom of the Blind, great story, did have a lot of plot involving investors stealing shares and that got a bit complicated for me about how they went about cheating people, but the story involved a murder over an inheritance and Inspector Gamache was in the hunt for a deadly drug which had been brought across the border into Quebec from the States, incredibly powerful and dangerous and he was working to get it back before it got scatttered amongst the population. Good story. Louise Penny is a great writer.

Comment

• Never read a Louise Penny, Mo. I'll see if our library has any of hers

Comment

Working...
                                X