No announcement yet.

Basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WHY is this STILL on my TV????? It's almost June!

Comment

Congrats to the Golden State Warriors...I'm not a huge basketball fan, but I was rooting for the Cavs. Had to make myself go to bed at the end of the 3rd otherwise I wouldn't have been able to get up for work!

Comment

Yeah, just read the Warriors won.

Comment

March Madness is upon us once again. I love it! Style, have you filled in your brackets?

Comment

Originally posted by Deanie View Post
            March Madness is upon us once again. I love it! Style, have you filled in your brackets?
            Of course -- I am in 2 'competitions' and used the same bracket in each. I have Villanova beating Xavier in the finals. You?

Comment

I fill out the brackets after the teams play. I watch the games with my heart not my head; who I want to win not who will more than likely win cause they have the better team. I'm for the Big 12 teams and Rick Barnes's Tennessee team.

Comment

Heard there was a huge upset with Virginia?

Comment

Originally posted by Style View Post
                  Of course -- I am in 2 'competitions' and used the same bracket in each. I have Villanova beating Xavier in the finals. You?
                  Well. You got one out of the two teams, but that messed up your brackets, huh?

On to baseball now. I'm not thinking my Braves improved much over the winter.

Comment

Originally posted by Deanie View Post
                    Well. You got one out of the two teams, but that messed up your brackets, huh?

On to baseball now. I'm not thinking my Braves improved much over the winter.
                    My wife actually won the larger bracket pool that i was in (24 people) and i won a small one at work.

As for baseball, i was hoping for an improved Phillies, but their new manager is strange. It's a long season though...

Comment

I'm an old school girl, going with the Reds. Who knows what their stats are.

Comment

WOW! How 'bout MI State!!! AND Auburn!!!!!!!!! My nephew goes to State - my BNL went to Auburn (War Eagle!) First FULL basketball game I watched in years!

Comment

And Texas Tech made it to the final four! First time ever......

Comment

Oh wow! Deanie - good too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yea! For ur team Deanie [emoji459][emoji459][emoji459][emoji459]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm looking forward to the game tonight!

Comment

Working...
                                X