No announcement yet.

TV: upcoming, watched or DVDR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you - any of y'all can catch these Aerial America shows (Smithsonian Channel) they are great! And of course they've branched out to other countries and "themes".

Comment

• Watched Rocketman - wow - I thought it was good. Gosh I remember all those songs like I was a teenager - but I wasn't even 10 for most of them.... but Philadelphia Freedom wasn't in the movie???? That was my all time favorite!
      re watched As Good as it Gets ... good movie. And Bad Boys 3 - it was ok -- alright.

Comment

• Oh my and watched After the Sunset again - - very cute movie!

Comment

• TV: upcoming, watched or DVDR

3 things this month to record.
          The Foods that Built America HISTORY Channel this Sunday 8C says it's new but we've seen aLL these
          When BIG Things go Wrong. HISTORY Channel June 30
          KISStory A&E June 27 & 28th
          Forensic File II July 11
          week July 11th!!!
          Last edited by 4AMNTN; 23-06-2021, 12:52 AM.

Comment

• The Machines That Built America - coming July 18th 9/8c. to the HISTORY Channel if y'all like those series.

SHARK FEST is on NOW on NAT GEO.

Comment

• Week! Discovery Channel & Fest NAT GEO …. Woo hoo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Attached Files
              Last edited by 4AMNTN; 11-07-2021, 09:16 PM.

Comment

• Watching the latest biking expedition from Ewan McGregor and Charlie Boorman, Long Way Up, the 3rd in their series of epic adventures.

They are riding prototype Harley Davdison electric motorbikes from teh tip of south america to Los Angeles.
                I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Watched the first of The Machines that Built America ... it was good. TRACTORS and PLANES.

SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT !!!!!!!!

I didn't know Lamborghini started off making tractors. or HOW Caterpillar got it's name. Or that Boeing died before he got a chance to SEE what his idea cold actually do! FORD had his hands in EVERYTHING - haha! It was amazing to see several men all across America with the same idea and NO WAY to "mesh" together - no phones, email, ... wow (not they wanted too - extremely competitive)

Comment

• Originally posted by Gismo View Post
                    Watching the latest biking expedition from Ewan McGregor and Charlie Boorman, Long Way Up, the 3rd in their series of epic adventures.

They are riding prototype Harley Davdison electric motorbikes from teh tip of south america to Los Angeles.
                    I've enjoyed all three of their "Long Way" series. I was concerned LWU might be boring, but it wasn't. I was saddened to learn recently that Ewan was in the middle of a divorce while filming, which explains the differences in the ending vs. the first two series.
                    sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• We binged on History Channel's Modern Marvels yesterday - turned over to channel 5 at 2 to watch golf -- they were showing LIVE a play off and OH WELL - that ruined our watching gold plans. huh

Comment

• We are watching a Netflix series about F1, a behind the scenes look at the very interesting (to me) racing of F1 called Drive To Survive
                        I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• That would be interesting Gis. Did u ever watch Ford v Ferrari ? It was good. Days of Thunder was real good! Can't think of another .... of course Bullitt - but I've Neve it. Are up watch Speed Racer but didn't see the movie. TURBO the cartoon, haha! Not just car movies but racing ...

I love in Days of Thunder Duvall's conversation he has with the car in the barn --- great!

Comment

• We're binging on the Big Bang Theory

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                              We're binging on the Big Bang Theory
                              Loved TBBT from Day 1, especially when they had celebrity guest stars.
                              sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• TV: upcoming, watched or DVDR

We were talking last night ... our favs included Penny with the Cheeto in her hair ... Sheldon hugging Penny at Christmas and my all time is Sheldon giving Amy a tiara & she said "put it on me put it on me put it on me put it on me put it on me put it on me put it on me (7). But YES they had me from episode 1 too.
                                Last edited by 4AMNTN; 24-08-2021, 12:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X