No announcement yet.

TV: upcoming, watched or DVDR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would like to see another Vince Flynn's Mitch Rapp. The first one was GOOOOOOD. And I really enjoy the Jack Ryan series on Amazon - waiting for S3.
    Speaking of all this I need to do a FALL BOOK RELEASE...

Comment

• Well, it's been suggested for years so I watched DEXTER off Netflix this week. Yes, I find it interesting that a Blood Spatter Expert is also a killer .... hmmmmm on episode 3.

Comment

• So we finally finished the 10 part series The Last Dance about Michael Jordan - ahhhh the memories! It was very good we saw sides to people & events that we didn't know back in the day . We truly have always thought MJ was the G.O.A.T. ... & always will be!

Comment

• Starting September 13-14. Food Network's Pumpkin Wars = Halloween Challenge! which will lead to Fall/Thanksgiving Challenge THEN Christmas! Yea! We love these shows! And occasionally watch Cupcake Wars.

Comment

• I was sad to read that the 3rd installment of JACK RYAN hasn't started filming yet! It's going to be 2021 Fall? before it comes out? When things like this happen - they have to know if it goes too long people will lose interest.

Comment

• Never Go Back was on TV yesterday - gave it a few minutes -

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                Never Go Back was on TV yesterday - gave it a few minutes -
                It maybe doesn't matter now since TC won't be doing anymore Reacher films, but I wish they would've saved Cobie Smulders to play Neagley in upcoming films. I hope they use her in the Amazon Prime series whenever they adapt one of the Neagley books, especially since her Stumptown series didn't get renewed.
                sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Dan I did like her in the movie. I know Hilary S**** is too big a star but I’d like her as Neagley - with a perm of course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• We see that Forged in Fire starts again November 18th. Holiday Baking Championship starts November 1

And our Bull Riding PBR Finals in Vegas has been moved to Texas for November,ber 12-15. Still watching Bowling - (ha)

Comment

• I'm excited, Season 2 of The Chosen is filming and we might get new episodes by spring! Woo-hoo! I love this show!

Comment

• Dan, never watched that - I'll look it up. I did see that DEXTER is coming back for a short season. I started watching it just last month - only two episodes - it's ok, good....

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                          Dan, never watched that - I'll look it up. I did see that DEXTER is coming back for a short season. I started watching it just last month - only two episodes - it's ok, good....
                          What channel is DEXTER on? Is it streaming on Prime or what?

Comment

• Dexter was on Showtime and they're bringing it back. You can also watch it on Prime and Netflix.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deanie View Post
                              Dexter was on Showtime and they're bringing it back. You can also watch it on Prime and Netflix.
                              Thanks, Deanie!

Comment

• Yea! Barrett Jackson is on TV this weekend! LIVE from Scottsdale, AZ. (it's on my bucket list). --------HISTORY Channel this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X